[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your Gods Have Left You

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: pjimage.jpg (181KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pjimage.jpg
181KB, 1000x1000px
How does this make you feel, /mu/?
>>
>5 critics vs. 24 critics

if I was bougie / retarded enough to use Metacritic this wouldn't bother me at all
>>
surprised that kid a's user score is so high
>>
>>70827507
>Metacritic
>>
>>70827685
more like BETAcritic
>>
>>70827524
>>70827685
>>70827715
Metacritic is just an aggregator of ratings (averages of multiple ratings). They didn't write the reviews, the music press did.
>>
>>70827752
that doesn't justify anything
>>
>>70827775
I meant these people should stop hating Metacritic. This site is working with the "client's material" (reviews written by the music press, not them).
>>
>>70827814
>>70827775
If you spent the time to look at both Metacritic and /mu/, high scores on Metacritic (often) correlate with the music /mu/ enjoys.
>>
>>70827843
Really? I had no idea. But it's strange that an album like Art Angels got such a high score (88) and yet it's considered a mere meme album.
>>
>>70828100
>Art Angels
>meme album
You fucking wanking me m8? You fags would literally get on your knees and suck Grimes' dick if she had one. Hating Grimes is the meme.
>>
>>70828131
I'm newish here and I've got the impression that AA is hated by at least half of /mu/. What's the truth?
>>
>>70828174
Hating Grimes is a meme.
>>
>>70828204
Ok
>>
>>70828174
the truth is that grimesfags are autistic retards and her music is shitty pop music made for those fags
>>
That >>70829552 is the opinion of a madman yelling at the clouds. Why are you so butthurt?
>>
>>70829819
>>70829552
>>70828204
>>70828174

The truth is that you can't just say "/mu/ likes X" or "/mu/ despises Y" because /mu/ isn't a single person. /mu/ is a fucking australian noise pop political video board where people often have conflicting opinions, and that's the whole point of it.

If you like Art Angels, go for it. If you don't, then cool. Art is subjective, and I'm not even memeing.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.