[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is sludge the most alpha form of metal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

Is sludge the most alpha form of metal
>>
i can smell the stale farts and cigarette ash from here
>>
too much heroin connected to the scene to be aloha
>>
Black Metal

It's deep, complex, and interesting, while being incredibly heavy, and filled to the brim with testosterone.
>>
Michael Gira is the only artist that's ever been connected to anything metal that isn't a posturing faggot
>>
>>70823960
Black metal is for complete autists
>>
>>70823991
I see you're stuck in the 'I let Pitchfork decide my opinions for me' phase.
>>
>>70823991
you forgot robert fripp
>>
File: 1463176052122.gif (1MB, 245x141px) Image search: [Google]
1463176052122.gif
1MB, 245x141px
>>70823960
>>
>>70824037
I have literally no idea what Pitchfork has to do with this. Did they say something similar?

Lookin at their reviews they don't seem to like pre-post rock Swans.

Are you sad because you know it's true that 95% of metal musicians are blatant try hards or just plain mentally ill?

Lol go cut off your hands or make an album cover with a dead person on it

So hard
>>
>>70824073
True
>>
>>70823538
The most nu male form of metal actually
>>
File: manowar-1.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
manowar-1.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
You were saying?
>>
File: 2cool.jpg (10KB, 185x172px) Image search: [Google]
2cool.jpg
10KB, 185x172px
>>70824126
>>
File: IMG_1246.jpg (64KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1246.jpg
64KB, 1200x630px
>>70824234
>>
yea beat metalcore and djent fags with bats and chains
>>
>>70824212
Power metal is literally cartoon theme music. Also this image is fucking hilarious.
>>
what do you mean? does alpha mean wearing dimebag t-shirts, huge beards, looking intimidating, and other outward things? or perhaps it means not having even a little bit of conformism?
And speaking of nonconformism, no metal act ever came close to the level of aggression and destruction of the norwegian metal scene in the 90s. In fact, it wasn't a metal scene, and it wasn't about metal, just thousands of dissatisfied fed up people who needed the most agressive form of self-expression, but couldn't care less about mainstream heavy metal nonsense, and exposed it for what it was - spineless obedient creature hiding behind all the loudness and heroic poses
>>
>>70825115
>does alpha mean wearing dimebag t-shirts, huge beards, looking intimidating, and other outward things?
it's like you typed the dictionary definition verbatim
>>
>>70823538
All metal is for neckbeard faggots who are a waste of space.
>>
>>70823569
hello nu-male faggot
>>
>>70825247
>Human Trash
>Nu-Male

The two people according to (You).
>>
>being a perpetual manchild with a fashion sense to boot is alpha
if you think mistaking self-confidence as alphaness when it really is lack of self-awareness is perspective
>>
>>70823538
I don't know, but its my favorite subgenre, I used to like power metal and technical shit, but now I find feedback and noise a lot more interesting.
>>
>>70823538
CHECK THIS OUT POSER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrzjEdiP9h8
>>
>>70823991
Gira is punk not metal
>>
>>70824075
She looks like a female Jesse eisenberg
>>
Why are metalheads so smelly? Honestly, I wonder if many of them even shower or do their laundry. I knew kids in high school who wore the same tripp pants for weeks at a time. Their collective swamp ass was great enough for Shrek to build a house on.
>>
>>70825998
2:01 alpha as fuck
>>
>>70826028
Cop is metal.
>>
>>70825815
implying metal doesn't transcend the spectrum of irony/post-irony

awareness as expression inhibitor is the disease of post-modernity
>>
File: IMG_1247.jpg (61KB, 706x706px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1247.jpg
61KB, 706x706px
>>70826071
>transcend
>irony
>post-irony
>post-modernity
>>
>>70826042
i honestly have no idea. there's a kid in my high school who thought he was hardcore for liking shit like MCR and nirvana. constantly babbles about how metal is the best music because of how deep the lyrics are. played drums in his band for a while, he played bass but then switched to guitar because he was probably too tired of being that beta cuck in the background. funnily enough he constantly whines about how important the bassist is in the band, while he could barely keep tempo or play a decent bassline. metalfags are all delusional retards with cheesy pretentious music that tries way too hard to be more than what it is
>>
>>70826071
cringeeeee
>>
>>70826346
>>>/youtube/
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.