[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DIIV frontman Zachary Cole Smith Passes Away at 32

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: AP0112065.jpg (403KB, 1649x2048px) Image search: [Google]
AP0112065.jpg
403KB, 1649x2048px
Zachary Cole Smith, the founder and lead singer of Brooklyn-based indie rock band DIIV, has died, he was 32.

His body was found with a needle in his arm on Saturday, February 4, around 5:30 PM, at his home in Brooklyn, by his bandmates. Police is investigating his death as a suspected drug overdose. The final cause of death could take weeks to be determined as authorities request toxicology tests.

In 2013, Zachary Cole Smith was arrested on heroin possession charges, alongside his girlfriend and indie pop singer Sky Ferreira. A search of Smith showed he was in possession of “42 decks of heroin”.

Smith was working on the new DIIV record when he passed, the album is due to be released posthumously later this year.

Cloud Nothings frontman, Dylan Baldi, who toured with DIIV in 2012, wrote on Twitter: “Zach was one of the most intelligent, funniest and most creative people I've known. His death is a great loss”.
>>
I could believe it
>>
f
>>
rip in pepperoni

the 32 club gets another one
>>
File: 1486102045638.png (6KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1486102045638.png
6KB, 420x420px
>Police is investigating
>>
>>70821520
source plox
>>
If you're going to attempt this kind of troll you should really first learn to wield the English language coherently.
>>
Died too old, should've died before his 30s at least
>>
>>>/fa/skin
>>
>>70822564
>subcategories

What kind of sorcery is this? When did this happen?

>>70821520
meh, had some laughs, killed some time. Darwin award of the day.
>>
>>70821520
>its fake

FUCK
YOU
>>
he'll be fine
>>
>>70821520
I wish it was true
>>
fake and gay
>>
Man, I wish this is real
>>
File: 1484202677644.gif (1MB, 300x272px) Image search: [Google]
1484202677644.gif
1MB, 300x272px
>>70821520
So some herion user from some obscure band died. Why do we care? This entire board kinda sucks. Just filled with people shitposting that their rap """""music"""""" and obscure trashy musicians are better than everyone else's.
>>
>>70821520
>shaves his chest
>shaves his stash
>leaves the neckbeard
>>
His music is fucking shit anyway. Would be doing the world a favour
>>
>>70821574
You're fucking stupid.
>>
no ;-; and you?
>>
>>70821520
shit.....dawg is 32 and still living like he's 25
>>
>>70821520
what did he mean by 'fucked with other people too much'?
is he a master manipulator?
>>
>>70821520

>wow he looked like shit!
>>
>>70825983
means him and sky ferreira arent together anymore
>>
>>70826020
they havent been for a while now, why is he just now deciding to check into a place?
>>
You'd think with how much drugs he does and how fucked his life is he'd make interesting music
I guess you need a baseline level of talent first
>>
>>70822735
diiv are not obscure in the slightest
>>
His Kurt Cobain obsession is so deep he would probably want to die young, who knows.
>>
>>70826776
yeppp
band name
hair style
thrift clothes
hair styles
drug use
tone of speech

the list goes on

a part of me feels like Kurt would not like Zachary as he's a rich kid model
>>
>>70826834
Of course he wouldn't. It's beyond creepy.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.