[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Screencaps of /mu/ for my poetry thesis come look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

Yo guys. I'm a senior in undergrad and am writing a creative thesis in poetry this year. As part of it I'm going to compose a few poems of chopped up screencaps of /mu/ and other websites. Thought I'd post a few screencaps here for yall to see.
>>
>>70816969
to be clear i just took all of these just now but it'll be an ongoing project.
>>
>>70816982
>>
>>70816969
Grimes is dead, RIP sweet princess.
>>
>>70817001
>>
>>70817017
>>
You're fucking queer.
Artsy fartsy faggot
Please get off here
(You) shitty little maggot
I hope you and your peers
Get raped by a steer
And i'll whisper in your ear
You'll never be Shakespeare
>>
>>70817101
ooooooh good *poetry*

faggot / maggot rhyme that is some next level shit dude.
>>
>>70817101
>>
This is dumb
>>
>>70816969
Why would you do that though, it's not like /mu/ is even that interesting of a board in terms of vocabulary.
>>
>>70817003
that isn't funny you fuck i'm waiting for that to happen every day
>>
and then i remember all the pain i've been put through and how you don't even care at all
>>
These are no poems and you're a gigantic fagot.
>>
ignore this
>>
>>70818469
k
>>
>>70818488
fail
>>
>>70818488
He said to ignore it
>>
>>70818494
you people aren't even trying
>>
>>70818501
Trying what
>>
>>70818522
i told you to ignore it
>>
>>70818540
>>70818469
k
>>
i'm done
>>
>>70818610
Yeah, me too
>>
>>70818696
u wanna come home with me? ive got nintendo
>>
>>70818728
Yes. Do you have double dragon 3
>>
>>70818776
i'm scared of double dragon 3
>>
>>70818832
What's your favorite then?
>>
>>70818880
not the 3rd, they just went nuts with that one. you have to be rocky balboa to beat that game
>>
>>70818928
I like when you can grab the bald guy's head throw him across the screen
>>
life is dishonorable for you to do this
da
>>
do /tv/ instead
>>
Include me in the screencap
totino's pizza rolls
>>
throw all the refugees in concentration camps

final solution to the syrian question
then we nuke em
>>
>>70819218
push forward and never look back
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.