[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tyler the creator

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Wolf_Cover2.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Wolf_Cover2.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
opinions on tyler and why do u think cherry bomb was received poorly?
>>
Tyler is dope, all his albums are dope, anyone who says otherwise should kill themselves
>>
Cause tyler was already an established figure in the hiphop community with a certain style that was expected from him.

If cherry bomb was released by any "indie" lesser known hiphop artist all of /mu would've been sucking that person's dick. But tyler's popularity and personality made (or perhaps forced) people to have an opinion before they even listened.
>>
>>70812026
this

are the OF Tapes worth listening to?
>>
>>70812202
no theyre abject shite desu, there are maybe 6 good songs total. Sam is Dead and Oldie are all you need
>>
>>70811877
No good melodies like WOLF, to brash in places, his pitch was shit is most songs as well.
>>
>>70812202
not at all. both the tapes sound boring and overdone and honestly have no intresting sonds. although the first tape has some old "lost" or "rare" songs of tyler, hodgy and even casey veggies that might be worth listening to.
>>
>>70812202
Listen to Radical instead
>>
>>70811964
I hope this is bait for your sake
>>70811877
Maybe because he got a 10 year old to master it, honestly cant even hear him or the beats most of the album
>>
>>70814641
>honestly cant even hear him or the beats most of the album

My biggest problem with Tyler d e s u, half of his songs are impossible to hear.
>>
desu
>>
why does "t , b, h" turn into desu?
>>
Cherry Bomb > Wolf >>>>>> Bastard
>>> Goblin
>>
>>70815017
Its filtered, been that way for quite a while
>>
>>70815572

i remember the change, it was when m00t left lmao

and yeah cherry bomb was ok, had some good moments like Okaga Ca and 2Seater but was a bit unfocussed
>>
I can't stand wolf but I love cherry bomb
>>
I explained this when they were "popular", odd future are the rap equivalent of pop punk, they rap about edgy shit, and about how they hate their dad and school.
Their popularity lasted as long as their fans attended high school then grew up.
>>
File: japan ww2.jpg (50KB, 342x500px) Image search: [Google]
japan ww2.jpg
50KB, 342x500px
>>70815017
4chan embraces Japanese culture over the niggerfication of pop culture sempai
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.