[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/carly/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: Carly-Rae-Jepsen-Emotion.jpg (183KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Carly-Rae-Jepsen-Emotion.jpg
183KB, 1500x1500px
Let's discuss the best pop album of the decade, EMOTION by the beautiful musician Carly Rae Jepsen
>>
>>70802189
>the best pop album of the decade
That's Visions or Art Angels. Emotion is a mere 1989 clone.

/thread
>>
It's boring as fuck. I'm pretty sure Anthony Fantano was memeing when he said it was good. The best pop album was Rihanna's ANTI
>>
>>70802411
I can't trust Fantano when he prefers this album over AA or Visions. People take this pleb too seriously.
>>
File: kfdjskjf.png (15KB, 574x166px) Image search: [Google]
kfdjskjf.png
15KB, 574x166px
>>70802381
How can you be this wrong?

Also, you can't /thread yourself, fucking newfag.
>>
>>70802381
>Emotion is a mere 1989 clone

What are you talking about? Emotion is gazillion times better than 1989, you can't be a clone of something worse than you
>>
>>70802469
I think they're classed as indie albums but yeah
>>
File: the battle.jpg (502KB, 980x1404px) Image search: [Google]
the battle.jpg
502KB, 980x1404px
>>70802504
>How can you be this wrong?
>implying RYM has any good taste

What about this one? This matters, not the opinions of an irrelevant nerdy site.
>>
>>70802615
Well, you dismissed a music critic that finds Emotion better than AA and Visions and called him a pleb. How come the critics that gave Visions or AA a slightly better ratings aren't plebs with irrelevant opinions?
Also, Metascore rating is based on 20-40 critic ratings, while RYM shows us what a much bigger spectrum of people think (a few thousand of them) so it's more relevant.
>>
>>70802381
1989 is shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. It's so BLAND. What the fuck do people get out of it? It has no emotion and nothing to dance to. Fuck this and fuck Taylor Swift
>>
This album made me like pop again
>>
>>70802189
I was confused when suddenly everyone started praising an album by the chick that released "Call Me Maybe" 3 years earlier, but once I listened to it everything changed. An amazing and pleasant pop album indeed
>>
>>70802721
Sheeep. It's mediocre at the very most. You obviously don't listen to any other pop
>>
>>70802681
>Also, Metascore rating is based on 20-40 critic ratings, while RYM shows us what a much bigger spectrum of people think (a few thousand of them) so it's more relevant.
RYM sucks. I don't trust the opinions of a bunch of pretentious nerds, many of them being /mu/users. If these pricks believe that a bland album like Emotion is better than anything by Grimes they're completely delusional. 5 years from now no one will give a fuck about Emotion. Screencap this.
>>
File: carly5jepsen.jpg (331KB, 744x739px) Image search: [Google]
carly5jepsen.jpg
331KB, 744x739px
The cutest thing in the world
>>
I don't get why these dumb people prefer the cheap entertainment of CRJ instead something really innovative and emotional like Grimes.

People prefer this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1LNQBX8JwE
instead of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsbiyvpel54
or this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9XKLqGqwLA

Maybe because Carly is cuter?
>>
>>70802536
Boba Fett is a clone of forgothisfirstname Fett.
>>
>>70802536
Let's face it, it's not that big difference between them. They sound very similar, same smooth '80s influenced synthpop. If you would put CRJ to sing the songs from 1989 and viceversa no one would bat an eyelid.

By the way, no need to insults 1989, that was a good album by any standard.
>>
>>70803072
*viceversa
Obviously Taylor to sing the songs from Emotion.
>>
File: Carly-Rae-Jepsen.jpg (81KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
Carly-Rae-Jepsen.jpg
81KB, 500x600px
she's getting old and wrinklier
>>
>>70802840
It's catchy dance music, neck yourself, son. Beforehand, list your Top 5 pop albums. I know it might be hard, considering the vast, extensive range of your taste in pop music, so many choices, could you even be "wrong?"
>>
>>70802920
How pathetic is your life that you come to threads about other female artists and start shilling Grimes? Fuck off to your containment thread.
>>
>>70803765
Suck a pen15
>>
>>70802381
>having and opinion this shit
>trying to /thread your own post
jesus christ
>>
I liked the B Sides better; its shorter run made it feel more cohesive and energetic. Warm Blood and LA Hallucinations are GOAT though.
>>
>>70802845
why do grimesfags always get so butt hurt?
>>
>>70803979
They don't seem butthurt. They're just defending their opinions like anyone else.
>>
>>70802411
I still encounter people in 2017 who don't think Rihanna is amazing.
>>
>>70803528
it's weird seeing close ups of CRJ where u can see she is/and has actually always been prett old. from the distance she is like 14
>>
File: Get_To_Heaven.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Get_To_Heaven.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
Nothing has come close to this, try and prove me wrong, every song on this is album is amazing.
>>
>>70805248
NEW ALBUM WHEN?
>>
Emotion is unequivocally better than any Grimes album
>>
she has short blonde hair now

she looks ridiculous
>>
>>70805446
Based on what? Just because you like it more?
>>
>>70802189
better yet...let's discuss the size and color of her nipples.
>>
>>70804103
t. grimesfag
defending your opinion doesn't include barging in to a thread about another pop star people are just trying to discuss and riding her dick like they're in the grimes general
seems like her fans are so insecure, if the entire world doesn't think grimes is this generation's stockhausen they flip shit because they can't validate their own opinions
imagine caring that much what everyone else thinks of what you listen to, it's sad really
>>
>>70807055
Truth. Fucking pathetic.

Mods need to start keeping these losers in check.
>>
>>70805248
It's good but their album before that was better
>>
>>70807055
>>70807120
>being this naive and dumb
Dude, the OP posted the baity "the best pop album of the decade". Emotion is clearly not the best album of the decade, so what the fuck is your problem if some Grimesfans disagree with that?

This is not about validation (nobody needs the validation of dipshits like you), it's about respect. If you cross the line with your bullshit, there will be troubles.
>>
>>70805248
You're damn right! the deluxe version though, love me some hapsburg lippp
>>
>>70807423
lol GRIMES army am i right?
wow i'm sure terrified now
anyway if i and op both think this is the best pop album of the last ten years do you really think shitting up this board with your hyperbole is going to change anyone's mind
>>
>>70807423
Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>70807601
>>70807968
Whatever
>>
>>70807423
>If you cross the line with your bullshit, there will be troubles.

Are you 14 years old? This level of autism hasn't been seen on this board for a very long time. Thank God for Grimes, amirite
>>
>>70807423
>Dude, the OP posted the baity "the best pop album of the decade"
Wow, good thing that Grimes fans never post baity titles such as saying Grimes is better than Beatles and Beethoven and artists of the century in their thread titles!!! You fucking faggot. We don't care for your insecurity or psychological problems, just let people discuss what they want in peace.
>>
>>70805248
annoying vocals
>>
>>70808915
You must be really mad, kid. Be chill. FYI the famous Grimes fans consist of a diverse group of people. They're not all posting the same things. Capisci?
>>
>>70802189
y'all are in here quoting other people's reviews instead of talking about the damn music. this board is such trash
>>
I wanna suck her toes
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.