[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For some reason I always though that the Beastie Boys' debut

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 51j-SggaWSL.jpg (35KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
51j-SggaWSL.jpg
35KB, 500x500px
For some reason I always though that the Beastie Boys' debut album was from 1990. Turns out it's 1986, huh.

Feels weird that these white dudes happened to be among the originators of hip-hop instead of imitators that came many years later.
>>
>Listens to Run DMC once
That shit could only have been made in the mid 80s. Props to the Beastie Boys though, yeah they took Run DMC's sound but in hindsight it's amazing just how far out they managed to go with it while never losing the original spirit.
>>
>>70796089
but anon they were jewish
>>
it absolutely boggles the mind that a punk band that was parodying hip hop ended up one of the biggest and most influential hip hop acts of all time
>>
pfft yall don't know about mario c...
>>
Fuck this fake ass hip hop bullshit!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu5VkypHzol

THIS IS THE REAL BEASTIE BOYS!
>>
>>70796089
>1986
>originators of hip hop
wut
>>
>>70796089
They also invented grindcore.

When their drummer was a 15 year old girl
>>
>>70797482
You as bony ass mutha fukah!
Why don't you get a hair cut farm boy?

Your link sucks!

Try THIS one............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zMpHqmDyHE
>>
It's cause they're the best hip-hop group
>>
>>70796338
>>70797482
>>70797538
Hip Hop and Punk are sister genres.
>>
>>70797538
EEEEEGGGGGGG RAAAAIIIIIIIID OOONN AA MOOOOJOOOOOO
>>
>>70797511
Butthole Surfers invented grindcore
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.