[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what bands are these?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: chartbands.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
chartbands.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
what bands are these?
>>
>>70786330
Auth. Left - Depeche Mode
Auth. Right - The Smiths
Lib. Left - The Cure
Lib. Right - Joy Divison
>>
>>70786360
As always joy division is the best of the four.
>>
>>70786393
*reblog*
>>
>>70786360
thank
>>
>>70786393
you mean depeche mode
>>
The Synth Ants
The Celibate Ants
The Gothic Ants
The Edgelord Ants
>>
>>70786393
Joy Division is pretty good
But probably the worst of the four here
>>
>>70786360
Except smiths are not right wing at all
>>
>>70787633
Morrissey did support UKIP, and I have a sneaking suspicion the only reason he says he doesn't support Trump is because of his Hispanic fanbase.
>>
Swap joy division and the smiths
>>
>>70787662
he's a big environmentalist though
>>
>>70788751
>left wing supports the environment
Trump can spend all of EPA's budget poaching exotic African animals and he has still already done more to protect the environment than the entirety of the democratic party in the last 10 years.
>>
>>70788788
>democratic party
>left wing

Only compared to the Republicans.
>>
>>70788788
How?
>>
>>70788819
>>70788788
Your point still stands though, Soviet industrial pushes weren't exactly green.
>>
>>70788834
He stopped the TPP even if he didn't do it for environmental reasons the environment was literally fucked under it.
>>
>>70788871
btw no saying trumps not a fucking moron when it comes to environmental issues but at least you know where he stands whereas Clinton would claim to be for environmental issues but destroy it even more.
>>
>>70788871
You're retarded. He's already greenlighted the Keystone and Dakota pipelines, which are horrible for the environment and appointed Scott Pruitt, a climate change denier, as head of the EPA.
>>
>>70788931
continued use of foreign oil is even worse for the environment though
>>
>>70788840
the soviet system was heavily pro-industrialism and heavily state capitalized

while a communist country like Cuba has one of the highest environmental indicators in the world, because they don't build anything

they consume 100k barrels of oil a day, which is nothing
>>
>>70788955
>the atmosphere knows which country the oil that created the smog comes from.

Trump supporters Ladies and Gentlemen.
>>
>>70788871
How exactly? I don't have the best understanding of the TPP but I don't recall much about the environment specifically.
>>
>>70789127
There's no relation. It's trumptard drivel.
>>
>>70786330
Can anyone post a high quality of this pic?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.