[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bands that are True Satanic Black Metal are Darkthrone, Aryan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

Bands that are True Satanic Black Metal are Darkthrone, Aryan Satankampf SS, Graveland, Goatmoon, Satanic Warmaster, Beherit and Impaled Nazarene. You can listen to Metallica if you want, but you don’t understand real Hitleric Nazi Black Metal. You´re just a poser and you can fuck off the whole scene. None of you understand Wotanism and real Satanism, for you are all intellectually nothing but earthworms. You can’t reach an elite level of Satanism, so why do you even dream about it? Black Metal is real music, not intended for animals like you, but for Satanic Misanthropes. Our worldview is based on wotanic Hitlerism, on a personal level Satanic individualism, on collective level Hitleric Fascism. Without an understanding of the theoretical occultism, it is pointless to try to understand the Wotanic worldview. Black Metal is for the elite. For true misanthropes.

u can also post dogs ITT too
>>
File: LETS_FIND_OUT.jpg (97KB, 1366x766px) Image search: [Google]
LETS_FIND_OUT.jpg
97KB, 1366x766px
stop it
I get that this is just trying to make people who like black metal look bad but stop it anyways
plus you can only be trve if you practice odanism
>>
why would someone listen to Metallica in 2017 to brag about Satanic. They're probably the only big metal band in the 80s that rarely ever talked about Satan. Their songwriting is also a lot more progressive and interesting than most shitty other bands that try and be 'hardcore' like Suffocation.

This is a copypasta right
>>
>>70783290
its pasta senpai
>>
File: 1486140031485.png (113KB, 520x414px)
1486140031485.png
113KB, 520x414px
>>
Yet another /pol/thread disguised as a thread about music. How surprising...
>>
>>70783252
>>
>>70783252

>Wotanism

fucking normie not even real satanism
>>
File: occult neckbeard.jpg (153KB, 720x960px)
occult neckbeard.jpg
153KB, 720x960px
>>70784311
>yeah I only practice real LaVeyan Satanism, none of that hateful black metal shit, only peace love and tolerance :3, everyone should do what they want and be nice to each other :3 (fugg da christians :DDDD), so satanic. Hey we're playing D&D later if you want to join.
>>
File: metal fans.jpg (166KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
metal fans.jpg
166KB, 500x667px
Once underlined what our amibitions realistically can be, we indeed, although remaining very humble, address ourselves to Satan. Satan as a metaphysical entity, this can not be said loud enough. All other interpretations of Satan are intellectually invalid, for people need to realise that mere etymological arguments or, worse, small-minded rationality can not be considered as a finality, but merely minuscule fragments of a metaphysical phenomenon, of the most dangerous thing among all: Truth.
>>
>>70784377
The list in the middle of the image is a great touch

If you made this image macro, bravo.
>>
File: Famine I think.jpg (103KB, 770x1027px) Image search: [Google]
Famine I think.jpg
103KB, 770x1027px
Black Metallers should stop wetting their panties over ancient Nordic warriors (as depicted on your typical BM covers): the barbarians of today have Kalashnikovs, djellabas and ride around in Mercs. In brief, the partisans of ‘Evil is a Jewish invention’ and of ‘Evil doesn’t exist’ say that NSBM from its hateful and noisy outlook expresses anger, war and violence; in other words defence or power, free from the idea of Evil. To this I reply that the warlike hatred, not unhealthy in itself, can also be expressed in Death Metal, Hardcore and so on, it is not specific to NSBM. What is then formally specific to NSBM? In my eyes it is perversity. If the discourses of the original NSDAP (on the left) are brought face to face with NSBM’s expression (on the right), they are in fact two exact opposites:
Thread theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw_T9pJ728U
>>
>>70783252
>>
>>70783252
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.