[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he's gonna give it a 9, just watch you fucking dumbasses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

>he's gonna give it a 9, just watch

you fucking dumbasses
>>
is this even an album that mu cares about that much. I mean we only talk about our arch nemesis fantano like 4 times a year because it's an album we all jack off about.
>>
File: Okuyasu_and_Josuke_win_big.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Okuyasu_and_Josuke_win_big.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>70783052
>excepting melon man to give LUM a 9
>>
>>70783052
I fucking new he'd give it a six. I do agree that it's not very cohesive and a bit to short, but I think it's at least a 7 because of how great Man wearing a Helmet and Haze of Interference are
>>
>>70783052
"oooh man I didn't even like it anyways, yeah I agree it's pretty meh"

t. everyone who praised the album in the last days
>>
>>70783101
It's #1 on RYM for 2017, but that's because the main competition is two better meme albums.
>>
Every time i see a fantano thread I just imagine OP as a sweat-smelling acne-ridden nu-male
>>
>>70783052
The dude gave oblivion access a five. I don't think anyone was expecting a high score from him here.
>>
>>70784139
Every time I see a Fantano thread I just imagine OP as Anthony Fantano himself.
>>
>>70783137

he gave Third Side Of Tape an 8

>>70783052

score should be lower IMO, one of Travis' worst projects yet, seems like he's just releasing all his throwaway content for a quick buck, I mean seriously if you pay for that two-hour noise album you are a fucking tool.

MTI is great and the Tapes series was great too, and I guess Oblivion Access is decent but the Bedwetter thing is basically Oblivion Access but with less interesting beats and mediocre lyrics, like it's cool that he's trying to shine a light on mental illness and I respect that because that's a real thing, I just wish his lyrics weren't so cringey, like he's drying to be a nihlistic psycho Joker or something it just hurts to listen to and I think the only people praising these lyrics are probably teenagers.
>>
>>70784312
> like he's drying to be a nihlistic psycho Joker
what the fuck, is that really what you got from the lyrics?
>>
>>70784260
Fantano makes all these Threads
>>
>>70783052
I liked MTI but haven't listened to any of his other albums except for oblivion access which I didn't like. His stuff with antwon and/or with wiki is good tho. Should I listen to this?
>>
>>70784312
>dying to be a nihilistic psycho Joker
Genuinely what the fuck are you smoking
>>
>>70783052
I there people really here that takes this dude seriously
I honestly don't get it
>>
>>70785789
People definitely take him way too seriously but he's a great producer and his rapping's been pretty good sometimes
It's the Death Grips thing all over again, everyone suddenly becomes a 14 year old boy and creams over something that they think is genius and novel when it's really just very good for what it is
>>
>>70785789
Travis or Fantano?
>>
>>70785789
If you meant Fantano - Jesus Christ yes I wish he'd retire and fuck off forever
It's a sick joke by God at the expense of music criticism that he has such a huge following
>>
>>70785893
fantano
>>
File: 1391652633870.jpg (10KB, 250x239px) Image search: [Google]
1391652633870.jpg
10KB, 250x239px
>>70784312
How delusional do you have to be to think that melon man would give Bedwetter a higher rating than Third Side of Tape
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.