[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mu/ think about MC Ride and The Death Grips?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1486046361480.jpg (708KB, 679x846px) Image search: [Google]
1486046361480.jpg
708KB, 679x846px
What does /mu/ think about MC Ride and The Death Grips?
>>
They're this really cool band
>>
>>70779402
You can love them or hate them, but you cannot deny that they changed EVERYTHING.
>>
>>70779402
They're like a modern day Jimi Hendrix Experience tobh family
>>
>>70779402
Dean Blunt is aight
>>
>>70779402
They're amazing, but like all bands the fans love them too much and a lot of the hate they get is undeserved.
Money Store > Bottomless Pit > Exmillitary > everything else
>>
>>70779402
They sound like garbage but I respect them. They seem genuine and even though I don't like their music I've never heard anyone do the same thing as them. Similar maybe, but not DG level.

They need to go away though I remember when liking them was a meme
>>
>>70779402
Did we ever get that guy?
>>
>>70781721
A better phrasing would be "did he get got?"
>>
they are so irrelevant it hurts
>>
>>70779402
Sometimes I pretend to like them to bait their haters
A while ago there was a turning point in which Death Grips haters became more cringy than their fans
>>
>>70781743
Define 'relevancy'

You can't because you have no point of reference and just spout meaningless buzzwords.
>>
>>70782437
just false flag as a really obnoxious hater. It gets the point across more than pretending to like them.
>>
>>70782437
it's been that way for probably around two years now desu
I see very few "cringey" DG fans other than in shitty /mu/-filled youtube comments
>>
>>70779402

They suck large donkey balls. Anyone who likes them sucks large donkey balls as well.

There is literally NO band as shit-tier as this meme of band. Its sperge-lord pleb fodder for the ignorant.

Seriously
>>
>>70779402
>they changed EVERYTHING.

samefagging your own posts...fake and gay.

they changed NOTHING except their dirty underwear...and probably not even that.
>>
>>70783752
So many buzzwords senpai lol 10/10 upboated
>>
>>70783785

...and all of it true.
>>
File: rare.jpg (6KB, 204x198px) Image search: [Google]
rare.jpg
6KB, 204x198px
>>70783812
>>70783752
It's even more autistic that you are here trying to argue that the band is bad, why does it matter this much to you?
>>
Never heard of them, what music do they make guys???
>>
>>70779402
They get away with being autistic because they are an experimental group, Lord of the game, Eh and Beware are pretty good songs though
>>
>>70783964
>trying to argue that the band is bad
just pointing out the facts. Dont shoot the messenger.

The fact that you feel so defensive suggest you know I am correct.
>>
>>70784381
I stopped listening to the band a while ago, they are good at times but I don't feel the need to re-listen to any of their albums.

You present your "facts" in a stupid way so people assume that you are also stupid. I'm curious as to why this band in particular attracted such a stupid person to adamantly hate them.

You still didn't answer the question, why does it matter this much to you?
>>
> matter

yes, taking 15 seconds to post about an incredibly lame band is an indication of its relative importance to me...and somehow I am "stupid"?

Maybe if they were not spammed all over this board for no logical reason just autistic jack off then I wouldn't point out how bad they suck.

Face it- they suck and if I feel compelled to point out that fact then so be it...

You butthurt is an indication of deeper issues- good luck with that.
>>
File: dog.png (618KB, 792x589px) Image search: [Google]
dog.png
618KB, 792x589px
hes cool
>>
DG is one of my favorite modern musical acts.
>>
>>70783752
>Anyone who likes them sucks large donkey balls as well.
I do like me some donkey balls. Sweety and musky. Yum yum.
>>
>>70781743
What does being relevant have to do with the music being good? Lmao creased go and grow some intellectual capacity
>>
>>70781734
you could say he was in charge of many "lost boys"
>>
>>70779402

>listening to pink floyd - interstellar overdrive on youtube
>comments are all "I WANT IT I NEED IT" "RESPONSIBILITY'S COOL BUT THERE'S MORE THINGS IN LIFE" etc.
>wonder wtf is going on
>find out what's going on
>listen to babby's first death grip song
>sounds like someone is physically assaulting hearing and I absolutely fucking despise it
>youtube recommends I listen to macintosh plus / death grips remix
>it's actually enjoyable
>start listening to all different death grips remixes
>they're actually REALLY good
>start listening to death grips' actual songs
>it still sounds like a heap of shit, but kind of in a good way
>start listening to them more
>something clicks
>they're now my favourite band

I don't even fucking know what happened, on a scale of 0 to 100 they went from being a solid 0 to a strong 90-100 in the space of 2-3 weeks from my first listening to them.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.