[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mastodon's New Single

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: show yourself.png (605KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
show yourself.png
605KB, 850x478px
but why
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdxZ4YXFcpQ
>>
Jesus it sucks so much
>>
It's not terrible but they're capable of so much better it's absurd. I actually like The Hunter but it really was the beginning of the end for them
>>
Just awful, post-CTS Mastodon is a pathetic shadow of its former self
>>
>>70779447
Their two newest albums had some pretty decent songs, but you're right about that.
>>
>>70778890
The Hunter is a prog masterpiece compared to this.
>>
This song is good you fucking nerds.
>>
>>70778890
Wtf I hate Mastodon now. How can you go from Oblivion to this garbage. Everything went sour from The Hunter onwards, but this takes the fucking cake
>>
100% radio buttrock. I don't get how people have defended all their latest stuff.

Atleast when a band like Dillinger Escape Plan did more pop-rock stuff they still sounded like DEP.
>>
>>70779837
this

it really is a letdown. sultan's curse was a good single, following that up with this is disappointing. literal dadrock
>>
LOL at the music nerds not liking new Mastadong. You're all pathetic. Give me another opinion so I have one to shit on and one to cover it up with?
>>
>this was recorded down the street from my house
>I could have stopped it and didn't

What happened? This is worse than anything on their last two albums.
>>
>>70778890
I liked Sultan's Curse, but I'm really not gone on this song at all
>>
>>70780547
They got too lazy to play proggy, 10min+ songs live. So now they only write short pop rock in order to make performing live as easy as possible.
>>
>>70780572

I know. It hurts though. They used to be so good. Now they write radio trash and sell their own signed equipment and merchant in eBay for 4 times what it's worth.
>>
>>70781109

Merch on*
>>
>>70780569
Same

Sultan's Curse was amazing. Like an heavier CtC

This is everything that made the worst songs on The Hunter times 10
>>
>>70778890
>they will never release another Leviathan

end me
>>
>>70782515
>he thinks that mediocrity touches Skye or once more round the sun

Wew
>>
>>70783287
or blood mountain*
>>
>>70778890
cool art

didn't like the guitar solo, other than that tithe song was fine

i hated the hunter at first and now i've accepted for what it is

this is just a continuation of that sound first sludge then prog now pop

if this was radiohead people would be jumping on their dicks... lol especially now that they sound like coldplay just a couple of threads bashed radiohead

anyone else here sultan's curse sounded like they had parts of seabeast in it?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.