[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: we guess how Twentyone Pilots will end

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Faggots.jpg (15KB, 220x293px) Image search: [Google]
Faggots.jpg
15KB, 220x293px
>>
blacked hopefully
>>
I want to fuck the muscular one while the cute one watches
>>
>>70777357
Idc I just hope it ends soon
>>
When rap goes on a downturn they will just start making generic radio rock songs and go on tour with fall out boy
>>
Singer offs himself, which causes a wave of psudo-depressed teenage girls to follow suit
>>
they get #crushed
>>
I'd like to watch their sex tape
>>
murder suicide
>>
They wont
They will still release music, but normies will stop paying attention to them and not long after that absolutely everyone will forget about their existance
>>
WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME
TO THE GOOD OLE DAYSSSS
WHEN NORMIES BOUGHT OUR ALBUMS
AND WE WERE SELL OUTS
>>
>>70777457
>pictures this happening to me
>instant boner
>>
Mark David Chapman will get paroled... and then it's only a matter of time.
>>
>>70780605
chapman wouldn't waste his time with either of them, even a psycho has standards
>>
File: josh.jpg (59KB, 610x406px) Image search: [Google]
josh.jpg
59KB, 610x406px
>>70777357
I want Josh to force me to smell his armpits while my bf watches.
>>
>>70777357
The lead singer will get more money from the record company, the drummer and the lead singer will get into an autistic fight. Then the drummer will start a solo career where his first album does well but everything else does awful, and the lead singer becomes a a CEO of some shifty tech money because he got paid in with mommy and daddy's money. Then all their fans will become moms that sing their songs in the car while they're driving their kids to school and saying "you guys don't know real music".
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.