[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What Kind of Music Do You Listen To?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1485724349173.jpg (35KB, 484x497px) Image search: [Google]
1485724349173.jpg
35KB, 484x497px
How the fuck do you respond to this. I never know what to say, I like way to much fucking music to narrow it down to a couple of genres or bands. But if i say that theyll know im a pretentious faggot.
What do you say?
>>
tom waits
>>
>>70773156
I just say rock

That narrows shit down
>>
If someone asked me right now I would say what I was excited about coming out tonight for new release Friday
>>
I say usually audio recordings of grown men masturbating in front of a live audience and play them some gerogerigegegege
>>
don't worry about showing a complete and total picture of every depth of your taste, just say some of what you've been listening to lately
>>
>>70773156
everything but rap or country
>>
>>70773156
Just say > I can't really narrow my choice down to one genre, i just love music
>>
>>70773328
Most people wouldn't think you're a pretentious asshole

Ya got nothing to worry about for the most part
>>
>>70773156
i preddy mush only lissen 2 traprap
>>
>>70773328
this but add a few artists you're really into right now. If they don't know them, describe the vibe and tell them to check it out.
>>
just say radiohead nigga, chances are they know them as well and it will continue the conversation smoothly

much better than "uhh i e-enjoy the music of leh ralley denuday, t-they're a japanese noise group"
>>
>>70773276
this
>>
its all hippity hop
sometimes ambient works
or maybe some black metal
>>
punk rock
>>
can enjoy anything but gangster rap and heavy metal
>>
>>70774575
A self-confident person can say that they listen to LRD and everyone will be cool with it. Unfortunately the basic user base here is spergs so this is a safe choice.
>>
mostly pop, a bit of rock and some folk or country
>>
i only listen to rap and country ;D
>>
"All sorts of stuff really, you can check out my library on my phone if you want."
This works well for me, women are often impressed by not knowing the artists for whatever reason
>>
>>70773156
A bit of everything
>>
How is this so fucking hard for everyone on this board?

Talk about the bands/genres you've been listening to recently.

Say you also listen to a lot of other stuff too, mention some genres, maybe some bands you think they might know.

Ask them what they listen to.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.