[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Emo & Goths

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 016.jpg (18KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
016.jpg
18KB, 249x249px
What's you guy's think about emos/goths who are into music for fashion or just listen to bland, angstcore trash. Also the pic is not what I mean by angstcore, its the opposite.
>>
>>70771045
I think they went extinct 10 years ago.
>>
>>70771243
Nah, I'm a senior in hs, and there is this one goth who will full blown scream Metallica lyrics in full public.
>>
>>70771337
but metallica isn't a goth band silly
>>
>>70771376
I know. I'm not making it up is the point. She can't really scream the cure lyrics. and as I said "in it for the fashion"
>>
>>70771419
Is she a qt?
>>
>>70771425
there are no qt goth girls anymore, anon. I'm sorry
>>
>>70771425
Nah, She's slurs her words like crazy, brings blankets to class, plays bass like trash, does art that no one could admire, and tries to do her hair like elvira. also almost showed up to school in full corpsepaint.
>>
>>70771593
She does have a semi-cute friend tho. I used to hang out with her a lot tho.
>>
I just listened to End On End from Rites of Spring after shelving it for months and it blew my dick off-- among the most raw emo albums I've ever heard.

I'd recommend this to anybody who enjoys rougher punk instrumentation + production and wants to get into emo.
>>
>>70771694
I liked meme-o like Snowing and I Hate Myself, but I had to get into Fugazi before I could appreciate Rites of Spring
>>
>>70771746
how is Snowing meme-o? because it's well known and generally well respected?

other than that, you like Orchid?

was looking up on Emocore today and was gonna try out either Rites of Spring or Dag Nasty
>>
>>70772676
>well known and generally well respected
yeah
>Orchid
someday I'll listen to them
>>
>>70771337
>>70771045
You reek of bitter underage, but regardless they still exist and will never die out. Right now, post punk is in fashion with these kinds of people, goth shit isn't relevant anymore.
>>
>>70771746
But they sound almost nothing alike..
>>
>>70773196
Fugazi and Rites of Spring?
I wouldn't necessarily say that.
>>
>>70772911
is zola jesus goth? Shes kind of relevant
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.