[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Literally autistic screaming/rambling over mosquito noises

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

>Literally autistic screaming/rambling over mosquito noises

If you think this a good album then you are a pretentious edgy avant-teen who has shit taste in music.
>>
If that's what you hear, you are very poor at assessing music.
>>
>>70767746

you can't even hear the lyrics

anytime you can he's screaming like an autist
>>
>>70767513
Lmao this is obviously your first listen. You might appreciate it after a few listens. If not, it's just a type of music that's not accessible for you unfortunately
>>
>>70767839
Do you not pay attention? It's very easy to make out the lyrics. You sound young.
>>
>>70767839
>screaming like an autist
He literally doesn't sound remotely autistic. So you're just being offensive for no reason. Please fuck off
>>
>>70767513
Animal Collective is pure trash what did you expect?
>>
Its a way for people to seem "special". It's not even in the top 5 of AnCo albums
>>
>>70768138
neither is MPP
>>
>avant-teen
>AnCo
Oh boy. There's another phrase that has totally lost all meaning.
>>
>>70767839
>>70768138
I'm sorry you were born braindamaged.
>>
>>70768065

>APRIL NOOOO AHHHHHHHH
>RUN!!!!!

His songwriting makes no fucking sense, it's just emotionless high school short stories
>>
>>70768768
Fucking seriously
>>
>>70768965
give it a week. we'll be calling grimes and kanye avant teen
>>
Hello everybody. I have listened to this album a total of 1/10 times and I have come to the conclusion that it is just plain bad because I have the attention span of a toddler and wouldn't dare waste my valuable time to give this album another shot. I have posted this on /mu/ in order to let everyone on here know that they are in fact, inferior to me for liking such drivel. If you do like this, your taste is objectively shit (and I can prove it). Go on living your meaningless plebshit lives while listening to your meaningless plebshit garbage out of your meaningless plebshit headphones while I go back to the place where true patricians lurk, Reddit. I will periodically come back here to remind everyone of what I have said in this post in the hopes of one day making /mu/ somewhat patrician. I will never be able to make all of you stubborn faggots patrician but I know I can convince some of you stupid drones to listen to real music such as prog rock and *tips* not those retarded attempts at poetry. Be on the look out.
>>
>>70768768

Literally the only reason why people pretend to like this garbage is because it''s their least popular album. That's all. It's an album or special snowflakes or people who want to seem patrician.
>>
>>70769157
>least popular album
Stop it. You'll make Danse Manatee and Transverse Temporal Gyrus cry
>>
I think the last time I posted on /mu/ was about five years ago. I come back here five years later and you people are still arguing about the same ten shitty albums.
There was a time when I could list all of an/cos LPs by heart. Now it all sounds like tinny crap to me.

~`*Tryin to make a change :/ *`~
>>
>>70767513
It's not that bad, but definitely overrated on mu, they refine and expand on every idea in this album later in their career. HCTI is the best of their abrasive early stuff, but I still think ST-MPP (or oddsac if you count it) is their best work.
>>
>>70767513
Are you a Trump supporter by chance?
>>
get REKT pleb
>>
>>70767513
man i feel bad for you
>>
File: cagelaugh.jpg (20KB, 590x421px) Image search: [Google]
cagelaugh.jpg
20KB, 590x421px
>>70771011
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.