[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

noko

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Crying Gay Black Man.jpg (50KB, 529x351px) Image search: [Google]
Crying Gay Black Man.jpg
50KB, 529x351px
Can anyone else personally relate to this album? Or was anyone affected by it? If so how?
>First semester away at college
>Seeing beautiful Asian girl from New Zealand
> We're pretty casual, but I grow feelings for her
>After 6 months on and off, she goes back to NZ
>This album releases the weekend she goes away

"I I I Know You Gotta Leave Leave Leave" :'(
>>
Yeah, I can absolutely relate to this album.

Solo hits hard.
>>
>>70766551
That's a song I wasn't in love with at first.. But since the release of the album, I've realized how great it is and it hits me the same way.
>>
>>70766379
I was seeing this guy and I fell in love with him harder than he was in love with me, a year before this album came out. It was a super unhealthy relationship. I can relate to Ivy a lot and it makes me bawl nearly every time I hear it, I'm pretty sure Frank Ocean is acting as a former lover talking to himself in that song so it's easy to imagine my ex saying a lot of those things. We listened to Frank a ton together (though this album ofc did not come out yet) and I know he would've loved this album. Ugh.
>>
>>70766881
That's tough. Franks early stuff also hit pretty hard, so I get it. This album is like a time warp to heart breaking times.
>"I.. know you don't need me riight now.
> And to you its just a late night out".
>>
>>70766379
>noko in name field
ebin
>>
>>70767182
I know :/
>>
>>70766582
That's the beauty of this album. When I first heard it I didn't really get it, but I listened to it after a break up and I found what makes this album wonderful. There are so many great songs that I hadn't even listened to the first time around.
>>
I was volunteering in an international organization for a couple of months leaving my boyfriend home. Met this guy, started out physical basically Fuck buddies but became much more really fast. Went back home cried all the way back on plane. Miss him every single moment. The album came out when I started there ended up being the soundtrack of that time. I still cry all through White Ferrari
>>
I'm not even gay but eating ice cream and crying to this album might be the gayest thing I've ever done.

And I'd do it again, too.
>>
>>70766379

>i can't relate to my peers
>i'd rather live outside
>i'd rather chip my pride than lose my mind out here

fuck, yeah i can relate :(
>>
>>70767268
I've found something heartbreaking and painfully relate-able from pretty much every song ever since the album released 6 months ago.
>>70767323
White Ferrari in particular kills me, especially the ending. All it reminds me of is the last time I saw her.
>>70767347
Its not gay to feel my man.
>>70767348
>"I'd do anything, for you (In the dark)" :'(
>>
B
U
M
P

P
L
S
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.