[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw too fat to play the piano

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (250KB, 983x758px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
250KB, 983x758px
>tfw too fat to play the piano
>>
File: Smug Pepe.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Pepe.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>70759960
If you're too fat to play piano how can you use a computer keyboard?
>>
>>70759978
I use a stick
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX-4mJh7z2E

5'2 with baby fingers. No excuse tubby.
>>
>>70759960
use your dialing wand pleeb
>>
>>70760045
He's not nearly as fat as me
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06_uCl_Bovs
>>
>>70760114
Didn't know Danny devito played the piano
>>
>>70759960
do what I did to lose weight if you really think that's impeding you:

Eat 1 meal per day or an equivalent of 500 calories a day

go outside, and this doesn't mean cardio or anything. just the sun, you, the birds, and maybe your doggo

(aderal helps too)

keep telling yourself that you will get better, cause you will

occupy yourself when you get hunger pains (i.e piano study/practice)

and viola, you are thinner

I was 220, now I'm 140 :)
>>
>>70760265
Feeling like posting this on /fit/ so they get a stroke.
>>
>>70760287
do it, I fucking hate that board

used to browse it as an incentive for myself. The only downside now is that I am borderline anorexic and I hate myself
>>
>>70760265
Fuckin hell thats an improvement
>>
>>70759960
dude, actually, you're totally going to be alright to play the keyboard at least soonish with a bit of discipline. you have a yuuuuuge advantage over many folks trying to lose weight; they're trying lose pounds until they're "skinny" or whatever other damaging, false ideal endpoint advertisements have been feeding them.
>all YOU gotta do is lose weight until you can play the piano
>voila you are the jolly entertainer
>>
>>70760313
Thank you. I am super insecure about myself.
originally started because I was like "who wants to watch a fat dude play guitar and keys on stage? that's just a disaster waiting to happen"
>>
File: kek.png (134KB, 373x405px)
kek.png
134KB, 373x405px
>>70760307
>The only downside now is that I am borderline anorexic and I hate myself
>only downside
>>
>>70760355
how's it going with the addies? I can totally see how it would help with losing weight, but I'm sure that I personally be trapped on mr amphetamines wild ride
but, good job stranger!
>>
>>70760265

what kind of anorexic moronism is this, I lost 40 kilos by exercising and eating well.
If you feel that you made an achievement suit yourself, but don't go recommending this shit to other people, it may prove harmful.
>>
>>70760421
Seriously. You don't even need to exercise, although it is healthy. Just east relative to your BMI and adjust it slightly as you lose weight. Don't starve yourself.
>>
>>70760415

I grew a dependency and quit it cold turkey.

You can grow dependent quickly
It's best to pace yourself bi-daily if that makes sense?
>>
>>70760478
good on you. I've only messed around with the stuff in passing, and even without being on adderall multiple days in a row coming down was a weird exercise in denying myself. I'm glad to hear you've got a will of iron my dude
>>
>>70760582
Thanks anon, much love
>>
>>70760265
posted it on /fit/, got no serious response except like 2
>>
>>70761095
link?
can't find it
>>
>>70761095
liar
>>
Everyone knows fat people are only allowed to play drums and sometimes bass
>>
>>70759960
>tfw too small hands to play guitar
>>
>>70761151
bassists are the lanky funks with long fingers
>>
>>70761912
nigga, 5 year old chinese girls can shred
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.