[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi /mew/. how do u reconcile with the fact that you pirate music?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: questionmarkgirl.png (362KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
questionmarkgirl.png
362KB, 700x700px
hi /mew/. how do u reconcile with the fact that you pirate music?
>>
>>70759095
It's only because of listening to all that music that I go to shows, buy a fuckload of records and support artists on Bandcamp
>>
File: bf3.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
bf3.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
>>70759095
pirate more
>>
the ones you can pirate are the ones that have attained some degree of success.
renowned musicians then proceed to sign shitty deals with labels and so most of your hard earned money goes to the (((label)))

normies just use spotify anyways, theres almost no difference in benefit to the artist between that and piracy.

also i have 50 euros in my bank rn and i gotta eat and live for 2 weeks with that
>>
>>70759095
Tell me why in the fuck I would purchase something when I can download it for free in under a minute?
>>
>>70759095
By supporting artists through buying their records or merch at shows. Also buying some of their music online.

Pirates on the whole contribute more to artists than people who only consume music legally.
>>
>>70759095
By buying CDs from artists in my collection and replacing the pirated files with fresh rips.
>>
I look at it thinking "well, since I have jack shit in terms of disposable income because of school, I can't really afford to pay for all the music I want to hear; I can either not pay for it and never hear it, or I can not pay for it and hear it." Once I have a real job I'll probably try to contribute more to artists through things like concert tickets, merch, or buying albums or whatever, but very few middle class people could afford thousands of songs.

If I were a lad in the 80s I'd probably be shoplifting cassettes desu :/
>>
>>70759095
Because i love raping files.
>>
>>70759095
>he feels guilt for pirating music he will probably never be able to afford it all unless he's Bill Gates or something

lmao
just support your favorite artists and you won't feel this way
>>
>>70759095
Buying merch. Although I'm starting to slow down on doing that now and started losing my moral qualms over piracy because htese lazy ass bands do nothing but sell shirts, CDs and records, two of which are absolutely useless to me and one of which I already have too much of. Bands that don't sell patches are straight up cunts.
>>
>>70759095
Intellectual property is a spook.
>>
>>70759095
>u
>you
Fuck off you milk toast piece of trash,
Fucking troglodytes
>>
File: Fripp in the Shadows.png (122KB, 319x575px) Image search: [Google]
Fripp in the Shadows.png
122KB, 319x575px
>>70759095
I wonder who's behind this post...
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.