[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smartphone music apps

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: fat ass woofer.jpg (65KB, 359x498px) Image search: [Google]
fat ass woofer.jpg
65KB, 359x498px
Okay /mu/ I'm close to blowing my brains out. Heres why.
For a long time, I've just put music on a SD card and played it on my phone.
I had a very limited data plan (100MB) so I never even considered streaming music to my
phone through an app or something, but recently I expanded my data plan to 8GB so now
the skys the limit. Except it's not. There are no good music streaming apps outside the US.
Amerifats don't know how good they have it.
>spotify not avalible
>pandora not avalible
>soundcloud is a meme
I currently use Poweramp for locally stored music and Bandcamp for stuff I bought. I tried
the EU counterpart to Spotify called Deezer. It's cancer.
>an ad pops up every 3 songs
>most of the music is just covers of the song you searched
>UI is shit
>doesnt carry any good underground meme music
Is there any solution to getting Spotify or something decent on my phone?

[spoiler] inb4 OP is a fag who lives in a yuropoor shithole and uses memedroid on his phone [/spoiler]
>>
Can you believe we can turn our phones into instrument tuners?!

Also a compass which I believe is more advanced than just gps. Standing in the middle of a field would gps show which way we're pointing?

Any other literal tools that our phones can turn into? Tools that don't just involve the recording of information like cameras etc.
>>
>>70757564
Not really a tool, but you can turn your phone into a sleep monitor, that tracks your REM cycles and wakes you up at the optimal time you don't feel like trash when you wake up.
>>
Store more music on your SD card? If you've bought stuff on BC just download it and do that.
Protip: Running youtube in firefox lets you continue streaming audio while the app is on different tabs or minimized so that's not ideal but an option. Full albums/playlists are plentiful.

Where the hell are you? Why can't you access spotify?
>>
>>70757645
I'm in Slovenia, and Spotify isn't avalible yet and won't be any time soon. Pandora is also still very far away. We just got Netflix like 6 months ago, but there isnt anything good on it, only a couple of shows and a bunch of obscure documentaries.
I'm looking into maybe gettinga mobile VPN and getting Spotify through that.
>>
>>70757564
Google maps/GPS services do actually use the phone's inbuilt compass now actually. Very accurately too.

GuitarTuna is by far the best mobile tuner app out just fyi. Best free one anyway.

You can also use it as a frequency analyzer, loudness meter (not very reliably I've found), frequency generator. You can do literally anything that someone's made an app for.
>>
>>70757621
Well the difference is that this requires an actual tool which is not our phone. As I understand this requires a special ring or other wearable device. I mean tools that our phones can turn into with just a simple app or maybe no app at all. The music tuner thing just really blew my mind and the app is actually really amazing as also a guitar tutorial. Of course the tuner also works with singing and whistling.
>>
>>70757695
Yeah guitartuna is what I got and it's fucking awesome.

Why does no one believe in blunting the A string on an open G major? The strum sounds the exact fucking same!
>>
>>70757707
Honestly just browse whatever your app service is. There's generally a section for tools and stuff and browsing recommendations tends to work a charm. There's so many out there it's worth just exploring yourself.

>>70757742
Isn't it? I got myself a cheap clip on tuner ($15 or so) and I figured that having a physical contact mic would make it better but Tuna still does a better job. Might pay for the extended features soon enough.
>>
I use tunnelbear app to connect to american server and use spotify, i just need to log in using it once in two weeks or so, so i don't get banned for not being amerifag, the rest of the time i use it normally(but i still torrent most of my music anyway)
>>
>>70757849
Oh cool I'll have to check out the extra paid features and browse through an app store as well to see if a guitar tuner is truly unique in its category of genuine tools.
>>
>>70757970
Nice, I googled this and tried this. And it works. Was even able to sync my account that I use on my PC.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.