[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WOW I LOVE DIIV

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: DIIV_2.jpg (1MB, 2000x1410px) Image search: [Google]
DIIV_2.jpg
1MB, 2000x1410px
WOW I LOVE DIIV
>>
File: 250.jpg (519KB, 1865x1243px) Image search: [Google]
250.jpg
519KB, 1865x1243px
Cole is the best dressed musician.
>>
>>70754313
he's a really nice guy too
>>
I feel like if I got too close them they'd suffocate me with their body odor and I would just automatically find a dirty needle in my arm
These motherfuckers are so dirty they need to be contaminated
>>
>>70754320
i've actually met the two on the right

devin in the all black smells worse than he looks
>>
One of my favorite bands this decade desu
>>
>>70754359
He looks like he smells like a combination of piss, vinegar and raw eggs
>>
>>70754380
yeah but also poop and stale cigarette smoke

he used to post here.
>>
>>70754278
Isn't the blonde homo some fashion executive's son? And good hob on the fake heroin bust. Best PR money can buy.
>>
>>70754418
i mean i wouldn't doubt he's a brooklyn trust fund kid

that's the state of "indie" music in 2017.
>>
>Smith's favorite albums include Arthur Russell's Love Is Overtaking Me (2008), Red Krayola's The Parable of Arable Land (1967) and Faust's The Faust Tapes (1973). His favorite song is "She's in Love with the Boy" (1991) by Trisha Yearwood.[14] The songs on Oshin were influenced by German psychedelic bands such as Kluster, La Düsseldorf, Neu! and Can.[15] Additionally, Smith cited Nirvana and world music as sources of inspiration.[16] According to Smith, Is the Is Are was influenced by Royal Trux.[15]

wow what a guy
>>
>>70754278
(from left to right)

faggot, faggot, faggot, literal homosexual
>>
>>70754418
His father, also named Zachary, is a musician, and his mother Debbie was a fashion editor for Vogue. Three years after his birth, Smith's family moved to Connecticut. His father left them shortly after, and his mother began working retail to support the family.
>>
thanks mr frogman
>>
>>70754644
>editor for Vogue
>his mother began working retail to support the family.

hmmmm....it's almost like there is a piece of this puzzle missing
>>
diiv

the beige wallpaper of krautrock influenced indie rock bands
>>
>>70754693
you cant deny that this is a fuckin jam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zep7lRklF4
>>
I like their music and never really cared about who they are and their parents
what's your problem anons
>>
Does Dev still post here?
>>
>>70754708
literally sounds like an actual jam
>>
I like Doused and Under the Sun, alright band really
>>
>>70754678
Vogue has many editors. Many lower level fashion editors earn good, but nothing crazy. Not to mention this was the 80s/90s; fashion journalism wasn't really some super elite gig and didn't involve the kind of celebrity status system we today.
>>
>>70754766
probably anonymously
>>
>>70754817
nigga I live in NYC and work in fashion. Going from editor at Vogue to retail is a pretty remarkable decent. Now and back in the day.

Wonder who the father was.

Again, something is missing here.
>>
he's a somewhat successful indie rock musician, not donald trump. it's not like anyone's going to fact check his life's background
>>
>>70754886
and what i'm saying is, i'm willing to bet he came from money.
>>
File: 537771114.jpg (394KB, 1024x704px) Image search: [Google]
537771114.jpg
394KB, 1024x704px
Love this band guys
>>
My gf's friend fucked Devchan
Devchan u there come back to Van
Anyone want details?
>>
>>70755453
yes
>>
>>70755466
U need dubs to hear these details
>>
>>70755477
those were dubs.
>>
>>70755477
Nvm
So this girl, who's decently well known, like she does photography for a lot of clubs in van, banged dev
He's quite oily looking in person
>>
>>70755489
Also, he likes his memes. Like the dude is a literal 4chan sperg
Also, doesn't he have a gf?
>>
File: 0ee4yi5015rx.png (193KB, 673x400px) Image search: [Google]
0ee4yi5015rx.png
193KB, 673x400px
>>70755295
love that memory
>>
>>70755500
wow cool deets bro

go fuck your own asshole
>>
>>70755517
Dev that u?
>>
Devin's an insecure loser. He brags about dumb shit. He did it on this board and he did it when I met him in pittsburgh.
>>
>>70755550
Also, the girl he slept with is total art school instagram poser
>>
According to the blog, Perez has been posting under the name "Devin-Chan". Sexism in Music pointed to remarks about Perfect Pussy's Meredith Graves (who is called "a bitch" and rated based on her perceived attractiveness), Grimes' Claire Boucher ("I find her physically repulsive"), and Zomby ("That nigger is the biggest troll ever"). They also point to the repeated use of the term "faggot" and an anti-Semitic joke ("I’m a good goyim. Every time a Rabbi gets close, I shout out for my friend Burnstein and tell him to leave me alone unless they want to break their shmageggi, oy vey").
Is Devin ourguy
>>
>>70755576
Those threads were probably the most fun threads this board has ever had. He posted from the kitchen at the pizza shop he was working at.

This was back in like October/November 2014
>>
>>70755716
oh yes, I can remember it
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.