[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Justin Beaver

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

Fuck this fag is there a bigger fag in music? I wish everyone would thumbdown his videos 100 times over and spam the crap out of them.
>>
>>>/Youtube circa 2010/
>>
who?
>>
>>70747316
>JUSTIN BEAVER IS MY HERO!!!!!!!!
>>
>>70747374
>like this comment if you like real music like Foo Fighters and RATM, not top 40 garbage like Lil Wayne and Justin Bieber!
>>
>>70747404
>WAAAHHHHHH DON'T MAKE FUN OF MY HERO!!!!!
>>
>>70747302
>is there a bigger fag in music?
morrissey
>>
>>70747469
Did he sing Baby? No? Then no he isnt
>>
>>70747503
post your top 5 artists i'm curious
>>
>>70747528
How about top 5 albums instead?

Orange Crate Art
Pack Up The Cats
Blue Album
Drunk Enough To Dance
Last Stop Suburbia
>>
>>70747416
No, it's just that Foo Fighters is almost as much a manufactured product for teenagers as Justin Bieber and Lil Wayne.
The teenagers who say that shit don't realize they are also buying the marketing ploy of major label executives.
Their music is targeted at the slightly less normie, more frustrated, rebellious and beta segment of the youth. It's a different market, but a juicy market for major labels nonetheless.
But while all these teenagers quarrel about their music tastes, in the end they all give money to Universal Music and the suits who told to Grohl to soften his sound in order to sell more singles.

Dave Grohl knows how to compose songs though and knows what how patrician music is like, since he toured with Sonic Youth and the like. The first Foo Fighters album is also pretty good, I can give you.
>>
>>70747612
I never mentioned the Foo Fighters, weirdo.
>>
>>70747612
>seriously responding to that obvious bait
>>
>>70747564
this is a contender for funniest post ever IMO

bieber is barely in the media anymore and it's not even that cool to hate him that much anymore
>>
>>70747680
>this is a contender for funniest post ever IMO
Why's that I'm curious
>>
>>70747650
I don't know dude, it's possible that OP is a teenager whose jimmies are still rustled by Bieber.
If it is the case, I just wanted to communicate the attitude we have towards this kind of shit before they get banned.
>>
>>70747700
It seems very old fashioned, like its from 2009 or something
>>
>>70747725
I won't be banned for discussing music, dumbass. You should be banned for defending the cancer of music.
>>
>>70747700
because your taste is shit

nice dubs
>>
>>70747782
What are your top 5 im curious
>>
Are you 17? Only teenage boys care about this type of shit.
>>
>>70747807
And people who are avid defenders of true music, unlike you
>>
>>70747751
I'm not defending him, idiot, I'm just saying that the pop-punk shit you are probably listen to is almost as soulless, manufactured and derivative as Bieber.
>>
>>70747846
Wrong, because all of that music was written by the artists themselves. That's an indicator that it is not manufactured i.e. created for the sole purpose of profit. Justin Beaver doesn't write his own songs because he's just a talking head used to make money for people above him.
>>
>>70747302
you're like 7 years late
>>
>>70747897
>That's an indicator that it is not manufactured i.e. created for the sole purpose of profit
You know that major label execs often ask bands to change their songs and sounds, right ?
I was a bit harsh in my criticism, I reckon that, but the popular pop punk, RATM, Foo Fighters, the teenage "true music", is also marketed to the adolescents who decries Bieber and Lil Wayne by the same labels who signed them in order to make profit and cash in on the success of Nirvana and the like, since it had an appeal to a segment of teens, and it could be profitable to sell to them, big companies who doesn't give a fuck about artistic value and shit like that.

If you want to listen to "true music", listen to James Ferraro or Stars of the Lid, they are mostly independent and do whatever they like.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.