[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Americans created all American music

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 29349248.jpg (135KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
29349248.jpg
135KB, 960x720px
It's a fact, almost every genre was created by black people
>>
>what is classical
>what is 100,000 years of folk from non-black countries

Oh and electronic music was started by white people in the 20s
>>
>>70741913
I don't give a flying fuck about race.
>>
File: vargeuro.jpg (56KB, 500x648px) Image search: [Google]
vargeuro.jpg
56KB, 500x648px
The only black genre that matters was created by white people.
>>
>>70741913
>jazz
>blues
>gospel
>soul
>rock n roll
>hip hop

lol no one listens to this shit anymore
>>
>>70741913
>jazz and blues

Hip hop is literally just American reggae
>>
blacks created techno in Detroit
>>
>>70742040
Ripping off Kraftwerk
>>
It's pretty reductive to say a genre in America was "created" by just one specific demographic. Why does everyone always want to harp about what they think are the collective accomplishments of an ethnic group anyway? Of course people from different cultural backgrounds will bring different things to the table but this isn't a dick measuring contest.
>>
Sometimes i ask myself why do i even come here, you people disgust me with your bigotry.
>>
>>70742087
Ripping off Tomorrow Never Knows
>>
File: most-popular-genres.png (131KB, 667x642px) Image search: [Google]
most-popular-genres.png
131KB, 667x642px
black people don't contribute to soci-
>>
Puerto Ricans invented rap. Asking anyone who was living in NYC mid to late 70s.
>>
>>70741913
*Africans

They just happened to be in America because of slavery
>>
>>70741913
Indie rock and alternative is almost nothing but white people though

There's not that many black metalheads either but that's more to do with metal """"culture"""" than anything else

Not that many black punk fans either, although the punk and hip hop scenes were closely linked early on and venues would often have shows for both since they were both "outsider" subcultures, and the type of person whod listen to misfits and shit probably didn't give a fuck about being around black people when that used to be a big deal

The only black indie group I can think of is TV On The Radio.
>>
Hip hop was created by a Jamaican American from forms of dub music.
>>
>>70741994
This desu
>>
>>70742133
All ripping off Edgard Varese
>>
>>70742027
thank you, this triggers me more than any pol shit. Hip hop came from dub
>>
>>70743079
All of those were developed by whites but Hip Hop/RnB, Latin, and Jazz
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.