[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you fucking kidding me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2414.jpg (114KB, 749x814px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2414.jpg
114KB, 749x814px
Seriously what the fuck
>>
>>70734249
beer snobs are worse than music snobs imo
>>
>drinking anything other than steel reserve
fucking normies
>>
beer is for people who don't have the palate to drink wine
>>
god millennials are such a meme

i bet gen z is going to be cooler than us
>>
>>70734383
it'd take a fucking miracle for gen z to turn out better than this. something bibilical would have to happen
>>
what's the most patrician beer
>>
Wait, what about any of this is bad? Is it just the fact that pitchfork did it?
>>
>>70734519
Leffe
>>70734535
idiot
>>
>>70734546
???????
>>
File: 1402893114198.png (222KB, 418x328px) Image search: [Google]
1402893114198.png
222KB, 418x328px
>drinking alcohol EVER
fucking IDIOTS
>>
Why the fuck have people started hating on craft beers in the past ~year? I have literally never met a 'beer snob,' just a lot of people with favorite local beers but who will still drink a miller lite if you hand them one.
>>
>>70734600
>I have literally never met a 'beer snob,'
youre a fucking child shut the FUCK up
>>
>>70734600
beer snobs are really only an american thing
it's their insecurity at having no culture of their own showing again
>>
File: comfy shit.jpg (624KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
comfy shit.jpg
624KB, 1600x900px
>>70734635
what's your fucking deal
>>
>>70734647
>beer snobs are really only an american thing
Then why do I see Euros in literally every fucking beer-related discussion claiming their beer is superior.
>>
File: GenZ.png (1MB, 1536x864px) Image search: [Google]
GenZ.png
1MB, 1536x864px
>>70734383

We already are :^)

You guys are kind of granpas now.
>>
>>70734672
because americans are so damn b8able, duh
>>
>>70734647
it's just that typically the beer you buy at any corner store/gas station in america is basically mass produced water with high alcohol content that gets you shit faced. or you can spend more and get some hipster portland craft brew which is pointless imo because im not drinking it for the taste like some sort of connoisseur, im drinking it so i can forget who i am and not want to kill myself
>>
>>70734677
>5 screens
dear god how horrifying
i can't even look at my fucking phone and desktop at the same time
>>
>>70734694
>because im not drinking it for the taste like some sort of connoisseur, im drinking it so i can forget who i am and not want to kill myself
I don't get this meme, beer tastes good and getting shitfaced sucks, why would you do the opposite?
>>
>>70734284
fpbp
>>
>>70734383
If tumblr doesn't turn all of us into unironic revolutionary Marxists by the end of the decade I think we'll turn out fine.

t. gen z
>>
File: i am dead.png (8KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
i am dead.png
8KB, 205x246px
>>70734745
>getting shitfaced sucks
I wish
>>
>>70734379
Beer hits more taste notes and is more diverse.

Also "wine quality" has been consistently debunked - wine is wine whether it's boxed or $300. Outside of organic versus non there is no quality determinate.
>>
>>70734365
>>70734379
all alcohol is a meme
>>
>>70734829
>Beer hits more taste notes and is more diverse.
>Outside of organic versus non there is no quality determinate
lmao you actually believe that. it's like you're trying to be the embodiment of tastelessness
>>
>>70734891
Brochet wine tasting study. Go have fun, killer.
>>
are they going to move all their shitty plaid shirt bearded white bread indie rawk reviews over there?
>>
>>70735052
http://sciencesnopes.blogspot.nl/2013/05/about-that-wine-experiment.html

oopsie :)
>>
>>70735097
Whoops, that was the color test and not the good one. I'll have to find the study. Still..

>These results are not aberrations. A 2008 paper in The Journal of Wine Economics found that when consumers are unaware of a wine’s price, they “on average enjoy more expensive wines slightly less [than cheap ones].” Experts do not fare much better. The study could not conclude that experts preferred nicer wine: “In sum, we find a non-negative relationship between price and overall rating for experts. Due to the poor statistical significance of the price coefficient for experts, it remains an open question whether this coefficient is in fact positive.” Further academic evidence strongly suggests that experts cannot identify “good” wine.

https://priceonomics.com/post/46618070248/the-price-of-wine

Oopsie. :^]
>>
>>70735183
this only addresses price tags, which is really mostly irrelevant to gastronomy, unless you're a status and wealth-obsessed nouveau riche.

money doesn't buy taste, sweetheart.
>>
>>70735243
Beer raises in taste factors per price and is detectable.

Wine isn't.

The origin of our disagreement - and where you were proven wrong.
>>
>drinking anything other then miller high life, budweiser or malt liquor

fucking faggots
>>
Who give a shit?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.