[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's /mu/ opinion on HAIM?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Alana+Haim.jpg (190KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Alana+Haim.jpg
190KB, 1280x960px
What's /mu/ opinion on HAIM?
>>
Plain Jane girl who thinks that I don't notice that she stares at me-core
Also turn off your phone I hope you enjoy the movie-core
>>
File: Haim0423-1400x933.jpg (964KB, 1400x933px) Image search: [Google]
Haim0423-1400x933.jpg
964KB, 1400x933px
They're such a nice band...
>>
Thought they were teenybopper stuff, not sure.
>>
all women bands are trash. Everyone knows that good bands with women have to include women and men. Also their music is corny and trash
>>
>>70732468
Far from it. They make great music.
>>
File: 4343738.jpg (268KB, 1311x2048px) Image search: [Google]
4343738.jpg
268KB, 1311x2048px
>>70732482
They're alright, anon...
>>
theyre cute and their songs are nice on the ears but what they do is nothing amazing
>>
>>70732541
I don't know, I'd say Falling is a 9/10 song. Probably their best work.
>>
File: taylor-swift-600.jpg (334KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
taylor-swift-600.jpg
334KB, 600x600px
Do you think they should release some stuff with TayTay?
>>
>>70732624
I think it would be better if they collaborated with Bruno Mars or Pharrell. Heck, a Neptunes produced HAIM album would be the coolest thing ever.
>>
>>70732534
The middle sunglasses are terrible. She needs to find a pair that fit her face properly.

I hope she will consider stopping by the Sunglass Hut. I can help her find a pair that suit her.

- Nathan
>>
saw este (tall blonde) front row

was sexy af and short skirt + no bra and went full rocker mode on some covers they did

i don't listen to them much but the show was good, i listen to The Wire occasionally
>>
>>70732624
Quick! Fuck, marry, anal?, kill!
>>
>>70733857
Where did you see them?
>>
>>70733970

They opened for Taylor Swift for the 1989 tour

I've seen the Fearless and Red tours, and I managed to get pit tickets for 1989 at the staples center back in 2015
>>
I met este once for like a second at coachella she was cool AF
>>
>>70735577
Cool dubs
>>
>>70732534
>left looks like Liv Tyler
>middle looks like Maureen Ponderosa
>right looks like Daphne from scooby doo the movie
It's a goddamn band of look alikes
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.