[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/vaporwave/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

I haven't ever listened to vaporwave before and decided to do so now. Recommend me the god tier stuff.

Also: General vaporwave thread.
>>
Vaporwave is fucking gay now.

It was cool before it became a meme and referred to as "vaporwave."
>>
fuck off

literally meme music for virgins in the same vein as faggots who listen to shit like homestuck soundtrack and weeb music
>>
>>70723003
Certain types of people like my music, however, I don't like those people. Therefor the music is bad now.

What kind of dense fuck are you? By that logic you might aswell just stop breathing.

Let me tell you, everything on /mu/ is fucking meme music.
>>
>>70722723
these vaporwave threads never take off, i think we should think about a general encompassing post-internet music or whatever you want to call it.
Something that includes classic/proto vaporwave (Eccojams, Internet club, James Ferraro...), ""future"" funk, PC music, Hypnagogic pop, etc...
I wish there was a place to discuss these new genres, but it's obviously not gonna work with one off threads about a single vaguely defined genre
>>
>>70723352
So you suggest a thread being created and wait for it to be done as opposed to starting one yourself? Questionable decision making.
>>
>>70723379
yep, it was just a suggestion
for a start people should stop making "vaporwave" threads, as it attracts too many shitposters
>>
>>70723485
And how exactly are you planning on doing something to achieve given goal? You just wait it out and bash people on vaporwave threads? Yea, that's proactive.
>>
I know nothing about Vaporwave.
Does this song count as Vaporwave?
https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=zTQ_ovKPOLg
>>
>>70723511
i don't go on /mu/ regularly enough to be proactive here so yes i will just spout my opinions on these threads
I wasn't bashing you or the music by the way, are you perhaps triggered?
>>
Starting the thread with a question that can easily be answered by a google search is a terrible idea for multiple reasons. First, you are openly admitting your incompetence in discovering music online, which is inexcusable in 2016. Second,you are asking for a favor without offering anything in return, further narrowing the number of people willing to reply. Finally, the way you phrased the OP makes it obvious that you have nothing to contribute to the discussion.

You are literally just asking to be spoonfed on a topic that has been discussed to death for several years. Listen to some music first, start a topic on something specific (artist, release, etc.) and then post a cohrent opinion on the mattee. Otherwise you are just shitposting.
>>
>>70723157
t. vaporwave producer
>>
>>70723736
This version is better
https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=Vv4jDIQtz7w
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.