[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He know's more about music than you ever could and he doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

He know's more about music than you ever could and he doesn't browse a music forum/image board and holds a time consuming job.

Why are you even here trying to compete?
>>
>>70715326
>he doesn't browse a music forum/image board

you say that like coming on /mu/ will educate you or something lmao
>>
>>70715357
not gonna lie, I've discovered a lot of music through /mu/ through other peoples shitposting habits and attempts to be patrician, and now I consider myself well educated on musics
>>
>>70715473
You could have learned twice as much (without bias and ignorance, plus citations) by spending that time on Wikipedia.
>>
>>70715326
Well he studied at Juliard so I would think so
>>
>>70715473
OP derailed and BTFO immediately

wow just pathetic
>>
>>70715522
>You could have learned twice as much (without bias and ignorance, plus citations) by spending that time on Reddit.

:^)
>>
>>70715326
Based solely on who he has on his show it seems like he only listens to pitchfork-tier shit.
>>
>>70715326
He has a spotify playlist

spotify:user:theericandreshow:playlist:1l13vUfMcuoPf3VfmWZoJI
>>
>>70715757
lel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZa7h8NW1Ng&t=210s
>>
>>70717416
so stuff i was listening to at 16?
are you trolling?
think its you that needs to listen to more music.
>>
I watch anime.
>>
>>70717537
big tymers aren't for everyone, anon
you need a certain level of intelligence to really vibe with their music
>>
>>70715473
I'm curious what "well educated on music" means to you
You surely can't mean proper music theory, or playing an instrument, but I really hope you don't mean "now I like enough X music to be patrician (to fit in with this community)"
>>
>>70718197
/mu/'s broadened my musical taste and sparked my interest in theory and instruments other than guitar,

so actually the first part
>>
>>70718403
Good on you then
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.