[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of Hayley Williams as a Singer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: hayley_qoute1.jpg (533KB, 1920x1600px) Image search: [Google]
hayley_qoute1.jpg
533KB, 1920x1600px
What do you think of Hayley Williams as a Singer?
>>
>>70714679
i would like to see her get slimed
>>
File: theodore.png (217KB, 432x456px) Image search: [Google]
theodore.png
217KB, 432x456px
>>70714679
>i'm so scared of the people that go to that website
>>
so basically she's scared of people in general?
>>
>>70714750
are you implying that everyone goes to 4chan
>>
>>70714761
I wasn't, I was implying everyone goes to wikifeet, but now I am implying what you just said also
>>
File: IMG_0243.jpg (447KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0243.jpg
447KB, 3000x2000px
Too bad her feet aren't even her most attractive asset
>>
>>70714927
hmmmm i surrender
>>
like half the reason paramore are the only tolerable pop punk band is because she basically just sounds like katy perry singing over pop punk

compare that to the stupid le nasal guy voice that blink-182, sum 41, wheatus etc use and there's no contest

...i have a sneaking suspicion we weren't actually meant to answer the question tho
>>
File: hayley.jpg (88KB, 423x594px) Image search: [Google]
hayley.jpg
88KB, 423x594px
>not posting the ultra-rare holographic limited edition hayley
>>
>>70714714

>>i'm so scared of the people that go to that website

She is lying for the public, mate. She has done far more "creepier" things in bed. There is no way she is a boring starfish type. She definitely has a freak side. Only she isn't dumb enough to publicly admit it.

Don't believe her.
>>
>>70715538
she's entitled and attractive and she knows it, all those things add up to low-effort sex on her part. i wouldn't be surprised if she's rubbish in bed desu
>>
She's a really shitty person who knowingly got paid for the band while her band mates didn't and continued to string them along for years
>>
File: tumblr_no63azOWdm1rw64h4o1_1280.jpg (91KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_no63azOWdm1rw64h4o1_1280.jpg
91KB, 1024x1536px
>>70715400
You're wrong though. Hayley has a much better voice than Katy Perry (Listen to Paramore - Now) AND much better songwriting. She's prettier too.
>>
>>70714927
>Spectrum face
>>
>>70715400
Wheatus are a great band
Depressing that /mu/ don't realise this
>>
>>70716375
Funny how they changed their story to be about finding her sacrilege offensive huh
>>
>>70715538
How would you know then?
>>
>>70714679
Creepy, but worth money. That's good for everybody though, she gets paid a nice sum to take photos, and we get to thoroughly enjoy the pictures for years to cum. Everyone's a winner, bonne de douche.
>>
>>70718685
kek

I ended up seeing them live once and they literally played teenage dirtbag twice

what a career
>>
She's not the best singer in the world, but she's one of the best at her specific genre. It's a shame she hasn't come out with anything good since Riot.
>>
>>70715538
foot fetishists are creepy
>>
Please post more of her body of work so I can make a proper assessment
>>
>>70714679
>foot fetish is the creepiest thing *ever*
said the supposedly diverse and tolerant "alternative" (((vvomynxzx)))
>>
Why do famous people act offended when they are sexualized when literally every time it's their fault because they tried to look sexy? It's the dumbest shit, if you go out and are famous and are dressing in a sexualized way, you can't act all high and mighty when people react to your sexualization by jerking it to your feet.
>>
i remember when her nude leaked

nice nipples
>>
she has cute feet
>>
>>70720968
you cannot be fucking serious
>>
>>70720968
remember, alternative musicians are still normies

normies think entry-level fetishes like feet are weird. you're used to it cause this is 4chan
>>
>>70721164
>It's your fault your body was in the way of my weapon
>>
>>70720968
anon.
just kill yourself.
>>
>>70720968
dude. you cracked the code. it's the fucking jews that think foot fetishists are creepy.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.