[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHERE THE NEW ALBUM AT TYLER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

>>
If he makes a third album to Bastard and Goblin I'm just dropping him all together
>>
>>70707909
If he even does at all
>>
>>70707909
It's called Wolf.
>>
File: advanced peep.jpg (35KB, 627x486px) Image search: [Google]
advanced peep.jpg
35KB, 627x486px
>there are people, in the two thousandth and seventeenth of the year of our lord Jesus Christ, who still follow and listen to Tyler, the Creator
this REALLY fired up my neurons
>>
>>70708177

Nah, in Bastard the therapist or whatever says he has Tyler for "today, tomorrow, and wednesday" so I assumed Goblin is what would have been the day after Bastard, then some other album wednesday. And Wolf takes place in an entirely different setting with some different lyrical themes (less kidnapping and rape).

But he isn't a depressed, angsty teen anymore or even when he made Goblin so it would just completely blow.
>>
Pretty sure he's more interested in designing clothes than he is music.
I think he's aware of his own relevancy.
>>
>>70708190
>>70708263
tyler's next album will be his magnum opus and will be considered a landmark of hiphop

>screencap this
>>
>>70708632
and Justin Bieber is hard at work on his personal Futuresex/Lovesounds

give up bro
>>
>>70708190
Ironically enough I couldn't stand Tyler and OF in general when they where on top of the world in the early 10's and now he's one of my favorite modern rappers kek

I never really gave him and chance. Goblin didn't help with my opinion either.
>>
Honestly amazed that the majority of you haven't written him off, must be a hip-hop thing.
>>
>>70708823
he was just a goofball and gave no fucks, i supported him on that alone. he kinda made emo hop a thing single-handedly, no matter how teeny it seems in retrospect he made some incredibly pure and honest music
>>
>>70709056
>he made some incredibly pure and honest music
That's what made me come around desu
I really regret shit talking him and OF
>>
>>70708248
wolf takes place b4 bastard ya dum dum
>>
Wolf is his only album with more than two decent songs.

Rusty is pretty much one of the best hip-hop songs of the decade.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.