[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Cheap as fuck if you have a student email ($5 a month) >320kbps

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: spotty.png (7KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
spotty.png
7KB, 1200x630px
>Cheap as fuck if you have a student email ($5 a month)
>320kbps streaming if you have premium. You can't tell a difference between that and FLAC.
>96% of artists worth listening to are on Spotify
>The other 4% are slowly being added (Prince got announced today)
>You don't have to connect your phone to your computer if you want to sync up songs
>The option to do that is there anyway for those who might not have an internet connection where they're going
>Someone tells you to check out a great album? No problem, just load it up instantly in Spotify.

What a time to be alive. People in the 60s-90s would have killed for how much access we have to music for basically free these days.
>>
>>70706119
It's all distraction nigga. People pre 2000s had a closer connection to their music than kids today.

For every 20 artists I listen to, I can maybe name ONE band member per artist
>>
>normieville

that's more than sufficient enough to keep me the fuck away from spotify
>>
>>70706169
I've never cared about who's in a band, just the music they produce. That said, I don't really like how spotify pays shit to artists.
>>
>>70706119
artists i like don't have their music on it
etc coil n throbbing gristle

Apple music works better for me because i can sync my library and stream it for the same $5
>>
>>70706119
also mobile streaming isn't 320kbps lmao
>>
>>70706328
yes it is, if you set it to "extreme" in settings.

https://support.spotify.com/us/using_spotify/search_play/what-bitrate-does-spotify-use-for-streaming/
>>
>>70706302
huh, you're right - I'm sure Throbbing Gristle used to be on this thing
>>
Even though I've spent so many years curating a thoroughly tagged music library, I just don't see myself keeping it up in the long-longterm. Eventually I'm just gonna want to be able to look up and have any song at 320, which is enough for me to supplement my growing vinyl. I have a lot of nerdy pride being able to search up most songs I'd ever need as local files on my phone, but streaming is soooooo nice fuck
>>
>>70706302
Just download it and put it on GPM for free. I use Spotify for 95% of my music and GPM for the obscure 5%. Just switch apps when you want to play the special stuff.
>>
I can't riff through new music. I find a few good albums and I dedicate myself to them for at least a month. Spotify just isn't worth it for my way of listening.
>>
>>70706354
fair enough
>>70706554
nah i have an iphone
>>
>>70706119
>no TDOP
it's shit lmap
>>
>get spotify
>pretty much nothing I want to listen to is on it
I only use it on my phone 2bh, it's more convenient than downloading music on a 16gb device
>>
>>70706119
this desu. Spotify was the best decision I ever made. Especially when they have the 3 months for 99 cents deal. Only downside is I miss certain features foobar had.
>>
>>70706119
>96% of artists worth listening to are on Spotify
>The other 4% are slowly being added (Prince got announced today)
This is straight up not true
>>
>>70706911
>Check spotify
>still no Prince
ffs
>>
Honestly enjoy putting new music on my music player so I can focus on it and give it some solid listens.
>>
whats with the spotify shilling recently?

fuck off you faggot
>>
>>70707112
yeah, use soulseek amirite? :^)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.