[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is he such a joke?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Eminem.png (1MB, 914x1356px) Image search: [Google]
Eminem.png
1MB, 914x1356px
Why is he such a joke?
>>
Well, I'd say his 172 million album sales, 15 Grammys, Oscar, and reputation amongst other rappers that hail him as one of the greats beg to differ...
>>
because his entire existence is a carefully crafted interscope product right back to his fuck you mom trailer trash beginnings
>>
>>70688090

None of that makes him not a joke
>>
>>70687942
he's very successful but he's past his prime. he already had his big comeback and now nobody cares again.

also it's a bad time to be a popular white rapper. white rappers who are under the radar do okay but the very popular ones are very widely mocked.

not to mention now more than ever everybody is looking for the next big thing and there's not as much interest in the old guys. trap is the big thing right now and any white guy who tries to do trap is laughed off
>>
White rapper https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pbWUVQFF9o
>>
>>70688152
A lot of people would disagree with you on that pal
>>
>>70688164
>any white guy who tries to do trap is laughed off
i wonder why
because they're all corny talentless teens about as a far removed from a trap as you can get
>>
>>70687942
I never got into Eminem. Dre's production was great, of course, but his voice and lyrics always sound fucking cringeworthy to me
>>
>>70688090
>>70688218

No one who wasn't an edgy white suburban pre-teen in the early 2000's gives a shit about Eminem.

Yes his technical ability is widely respected but his music is terrible and he hasn't had anything to say in over a decade. The main single off of his most recent comeback attempt had a fucking Kevin Federline diss in THE HOOK.
>>
he comes off as meme-y
>>
>>70688390
he was/is widely respected because jimmy iovine and dr headphones could dead your rap career in an instant if you questioned their money maker

that is at least half the reason m&m's beefs were with the likes of canibus, nick cannon & 'benzino'
>>
>>70687942
His fans
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.