[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: IT's 1970

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: 1970.png (5KB, 359x140px) Image search: [Google]
1970.png
5KB, 359x140px
RIP Beatles
>>
FUCK LINDA
>>
FUCK YOKO
>>
GROUND CONTROL TO MAJOR TOM YOUR CIRCUITS DEAD THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG
>>
Who gives a shit if the Beatles dissolve?

I'm here currently composing with the instrument of the future, the synthesizer.
>>
File: smile.png (1MB, 823x798px) Image search: [Google]
smile.png
1MB, 823x798px
SMiLE when?!
>>
Has anyone heard of this new band called Kraftwerk? They're pretty interesting.
>>
File: image.png (159KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
159KB, 300x300px
It clicked
>>
>>70686672
Shut your fucking mouth. Everyone knows metal is the future. I bet you're a queer.
>>
>>70685664
Fuck the Beatles.
Now, when will the next Stones album come? Their last two albums are unbelievable good and I can only expect they will get better and better.
>>
at least we still have jimi hendrix
>>
>>70686727
The fuck is metal
>>
>>70685664
can't wait for the greatest album of all time to be released next year
>>
>>70686855
>good musician
>27 years old
hell be fine
>>
>>70686917
The best fucking music ever. Here, give it a liste
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi2nxSxbSQI
>>
>>70686917
>>
>>70686931
Well, let's hope that the cocain get's through him well enough just for him to push out the A side.
>>
>>70686672
What are you talking about?

First of all The Beatles have a new album coming back soon called "Get Back". I actually got an advance copy from John Lennon himself while walking around in Greenwich Village a while back. It's gonna be their best yet. He just gave it to me for free. Such a nice man.

The Rolling Stones on the other hand are finished!They're nothing w/o Brian! Oh sure their new guitar player Mick whats his name is quite good, but after what happened in California at their free concert last December they're gonna break up. No band could survive that kind of scandal or disaster!
>>
>>70686850
SEE >>70688162
>>
Anyone excited for the new velvet underground album coming out?
>>
>>70688986
They just had to lose the qt nazi and the British guy. Now they make shit memepop for poptimist teens. Fucking hacks. They're just a less good Les Rallizes Denudes, a band people will actually talk about in ten years.
>>
>>70686975
That's just edgy kids playing loud blues rock. No idea where you got "metal" from
>>
File: IMG_0985.jpg (52KB, 500x440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0985.jpg
52KB, 500x440px
Best b side ever released!
>>
>>70689686
God dammit that was 71. How could I fuck that up.
>>
>>70686719
Great.
>>
has anyone heard of led zepplin, one of the yardbirds guys is in it, they have one album out.

personally i think they're just okay, maybe they'll have a hit
>>
>>70690185
Two albums you jack ass
>>
>>70686917
Metal was actually invented by the Beatles with the song Helter Skelter because Paul McCartney heard some interview where the Who claimed their latest album was the 'dirtiest most nasty you've ever heard' so the Beatles put their own "metal" song out first.
>>
File: Led Zeppelin III.png (4MB, 1560x1560px) Image search: [Google]
Led Zeppelin III.png
4MB, 1560x1560px
>>70690185
>>70690448
they have three albums, retards
>>
File: the_stooges_-_fun_house_-_front.jpg (112KB, 937x928px) Image search: [Google]
the_stooges_-_fun_house_-_front.jpg
112KB, 937x928px
these guys ain't got shit on MC5
>>
>>70690533
Not their latest album, specifically I Can See for Miles.
>>
CARNIVAL OF LIGHT WHEN
>>
File: Black_Sabbath_-_Paranoid.jpg (29KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Black_Sabbath_-_Paranoid.jpg
29KB, 300x300px
fuck the beatles for a minute, what the fuck is this?? this is amazing. I've never heard anything like it
>>
you plebs Beatles are still together. They just kicked out Paul and George quit.

literally Beatles 2.0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4EVj76htYs

Released 11 December 1970
Recorded Early October 1970

Lennon - stun guitar
Ringo - blast drums
Yoko - throat clench
Klaus - depth charge
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.