[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dropping 3g of shrooms in a half hour. Rec me some good tripping music

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: cst012hires.jpg (329KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
cst012hires.jpg
329KB, 900x900px
Dropping 3g of shrooms in a half hour. Rec me some good tripping music
>>
Golden Dawn Arkestra
>>
Pet Sounds
MPP
Smile
Spiderland
Slow Riot
ITAOTS
No Drum and Bass in the Bandroom
Any Sunn album. Probably Monoliths
>>
File: 2529373.jpg (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
2529373.jpg
11KB, 300x300px
This album was made for tripping
>>
merzbow
>>
Sunn & Autechre are my favs to trip to
>>
floating points - elaenia
>>
Soft Machine - Third
>>
The Ape of Naples
>>
File: geogif.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
geogif.gif
2MB, 250x250px
Best shroom tripping album of all time.
>>
>>70684377

My Bloody Valentine, Slowdive, Aphex Twin, Boards of Canada
>>
File: cover.png (1011KB, 863x864px) Image search: [Google]
cover.png
1011KB, 863x864px
Loli Ripe - SPACE DISCO 4000
>>
>>70684689

Setting? Did you change your room lights to orange/red with one of those hue bulbs?
>>
>>70684802
When I listened to Geogaddi I did it in a forest at dawn/night and it was magical. I found that mushrooms are much more enjoyable outside, as I got claustrophobic and anxious inside and surrounded by walls.
>>
Tvu and nico is really good, you'll literally feel the bass thumping in your body
>>
>>70684885

Can you describe the trip? I'm actually interested to trip to geogaddi but don't know what kind of setting I want. The album also has this very dark and intriguing undertone for me. I think I'm actually looking for a bad trip but I don't know if that will freak me out.
>>
>>70684954
Ya for sure. I took around 4g with three other friends along with a sober friend. Fortunately they are all good guys, and were somewhat prepared to help out whenever someone was feeling bad or about to start on bad trip so this lowered any anxiety I was worried about.

For the trip, I really felt it kick in when we got to a park near my buddies house. It was my first time having hallucinations which was pretty cool, so I thought I'd pop in my headphones and sit down next to a tree. Geogaddi was incredible on shrooms though (as is all music), it felt like I was listening to a completely different album then when sober. All the songs seem slower and you notice details that make you feel weird. Songs like Gyroscope and The Devil is in Details were especially interesting because they don't sound human.

While I agree that it is a dark album, it was very fitting in the setting. The whole nature aspect overpowered any melancholic feeling to it during the trip and made me think of all the nature around me and in the world.
>>
>>70684954
>I think I'm actually looking for a bad trip but I don't know if that will freak me out.
You misunderstand - a bad trip is not a kooky mystical experience with demons and shit. My bad trips have always been about feeling isolated, alienated, misunderstood, powerless, insane, etc. A bad trip is just trauma, not a sci-fi kind of thing. Do not underestimate how much of yourself can and will be uncovered on psychedelics and how unprepared you may be to deal with that. But listen, mushrooms are actually pretty sick, cuddle up with some friends and listen to Talk Talk in the dark and cry a good cry. Like it's just an undeniably positive and intimate time in most settings, hard to fuck up.
>>
>>70685220

>The whole nature aspect overpowered any melancholic feeling to it during the trip and made me think of all the nature around me and in the world.

Oh I see, you weren't actually looking to intensify the dark and melancholic aspects of the album. I'm kind of intrigued to do that, just to see where the rabbit hole leads. I'm scared that I might scar myself for life though. I'm looking to trip alone.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.