[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who goes first /mu/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: paul-mccartney-brian-wilson.jpg (53KB, 813x679px) Image search: [Google]
paul-mccartney-brian-wilson.jpg
53KB, 813x679px
Who goes first /mu/?
>>
>>70679657
You do.
>>
>>70679657
collab when?
>>
>>70679657
Hopefully brian
>>
>>70679666
As you command, Satan.
>>
>>70679657
Both at the same time
Thelma and Louise style
>>
dubs and they become immortal gods
>>
dubs and they die on the same day
>>
dubs and nothing matters
>>
trips and they collab and die on release date
>>
my money's on Brian
>>
>>70679657
dubs and they do a joint tour together
>>
Paul will be the first and only celebrity death that could actually bring me to tears. His music has meant so much to me my whole life. First song I ever heard was Eight Days a Week
>>
paul already died in 1966
>>
dubs and I kill myself by the end of the year
>>
File: Herbie.png (157KB, 427x639px) Image search: [Google]
Herbie.png
157KB, 427x639px
If I get dubs (which I doubt I will) Herbie Hancock will live forever.
>>
>>70680275
This

If you look at pictures of him before and after it becomes really clear
>>
>>70680487
also the flag on the moon was wiggling
>>
dubs and its mccartney
>>
>>70680753
dude fuck off. dubs and mike love dies instead
>>
quads and paul is murdered by brian
>>
>>70680839
reroll
>>
File: 1451100509643.jpg (53KB, 350x339px) Image search: [Google]
1451100509643.jpg
53KB, 350x339px
>>70680487
yeah sure bud
>>
>>70680839
digits and brian kills mike and them himself
>>
dubs and Brian/Paul run for president/vice president in 2020
>>
>>70680275
Came here just to post this.
>>
dubs and paul kills brian
>>
Brian will outlive Paul. Here's why:

For whatever reason, BW has incredible survival genes. He outlived his two younger brothers, one (Dennis) who was very vital and life-loving, athletic and active, and the other (Carl) who, besides cigarettes and a bit of dabbling in drugs, seemed to live a very normal, conservative life. Granted, Dennis died by drowning, but if you think in terms of achieving longevity, you just don't allow yourself to get into a situation where you might drown like he did - which means he wasn't as fit to make it to old age as his brothers.

Now, Brian smoked cigarettes from a young age, smoked weed chronically from like 1964 onwards, took all kinds of psychedelics, stimulants, downers, etc for years; he abused his body with junk food, birthday cakes and hamburgers, and no doubt with endless gallons of soda and alcohol, yet by the 1990s had completely rejuvenated his body (Thanks, Dr Landy?) and got thin after being morbidly obese for years. He's now been living in a stable routine lifestyle for years and that will continue into the future.

You can tell that Brian doesn't even want to be here - he's had that distant, vacant, empty look for decades now - but nevertheless his body persists in surviving.

Of the original Beach Boys, Al Jarine will live the longest. He's so mellow and straight he probably has the internal organs of an 18 year old. I think the hardest drug he ever did was a whipped cream can hit of nitrous during Smiley Smile...

Sadly, Mike Love will accidentally a gold ring and pass away mid-mantra, ascending to the 11th dimension where he will do corny dances for all eternity.
>>
>>70681756
so close, no matter how far
>>
mike love dies gets confirm
>>
dubs and trump bans both from USA
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.