[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best Fan mix of this album?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: SMiLE (Sonic Oasis).png (600KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
SMiLE (Sonic Oasis).png
600KB, 600x600px
What is the best Fan mix of this album?
>>
terrible album stop posting
>>
http://albumsthatneverwere.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-beach-boys-smile-1967.html

This easily.
>>
>>70663448
Not with that weak Heroes and Villains
>>
>>70663509
I thinks it's the better H&V personally. But I understand where you're coming from.
>>
>>70663431
>Yeah guys, post more Death Grips xD!!
>>
>>70663664
Yea I like a bit of meat on my Heroes and Villains
>>
>>70663448
seconding
>>
>>70663376
I use the Brian Wilson Presents: The Smile Sessions Revisited mix, made by anon
>>
>>70663943
Link?
>>
>>70663376
the one you make
>>
>>70663448
im listening to this
the audio quality is waaay worse than smile sessions
and the whole concept is 'what smile would've been like if it had been released in 1967' - so improved instrumentals and extended songs are gone
maybe more authentic - but musically the smile sessions is far superior
>>
>>70665278
>the audio quality is waaay worse than smile sessions
no it's not lol, the sound is sourced from the sessions. the only difference is the tracklist and some minor song structure edits
>>
>>70665317
This
>>
>>70663943
This is my favorite too. Although I put the full version of Vegetables from the official Sessions release back in since I love the ending on that so much
>>
>>70665317
the vocals on heroes and villains constantly peak and distort - its mixed awfully
>>
>>70663448
It has its flaws but I like a lot of the choices he makes, like combining love to say dada and the underwater chant.
>>
>>70665423
it's the exact same song as "heroes and villains: part one" on sessions
>>
>>70663376
Your own mix/ whatever mix you grew up with.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.