[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Courtney Love kill Jeff Buckley?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Did Courtney Love kill Jeff Buckley?
>>
yes, she killed bowie and prince too
>>
No. Singing Led Zepplin backward killed him .
>>
>>70643690
What did they talk about?
>>
>>70643889
They fugged

No, but actually Courtney is an attention whore and arranged a meeting with him to get rumors started.
>>
>>70643690

she dont look so good
>>
>Did Courtney Love kill Jeff Buckley?
You should ask her that.

Or her daughter.
>>
Thinking he could swim against a current drunk killed him.

Both Buckleys died acting like idiots. Tim overdosed because he took a ton of heroin on a dare.
>>
>>70643690
No, the weight of his father's expectations did.
>>
>flipped off the presenter when she compared him to his father

why was he so based?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjO4IenAyUw
>>
>>70644591
He wasn't drunk. He and a roadie were swimming out to some raft or whatever at night on the Mississippi river and Jeff still had his clothes on. The roadie returned to shore to move some equipment from the water's edge, and when he looked back Jeff was gone. A boat had passed by and they think he got swept up by it's wake and drowned. I mean, you're still right he died acting like an idiot. It is not a smart idea to go swimming at night with your clothes on. But there were no substances in his body as determined in the autopsy, it was just a tragic accident.
>>
>>70643690
No, she hired El Duce to do it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.