[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Basically, I started listening to Swans with pic related, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: S70128-24083845.jpg (97KB, 948x952px) Image search: [Google]
S70128-24083845.jpg
97KB, 948x952px
Basically, I started listening to Swans with pic related, and I really enjoyed it. By now I listemed to Public Castration and Cop (whose I found pretty boring) and To Be Kind, which I liked but still worst than Soundtracks. What are some Swans albums on the style of pic related?
>>
>>70642944
It's kind of unique in Swans' discography, but the Body Lovers/Haters album(s) Gira did afterwards are quite similar. Some elements of this are also similar to The Great Annihilator and Swans are Dead
>>
Check out Die Tür Ist Zu, it has some different versions of Sountracks songs as well as some others in a similar style
>>
>>70642944
>Cop
>Boring

Go work a minimum wage job and live in a shitty apartment for 10 years and it'll probably click.
>>
>>70642944
You made a mistake listening to soundtracks first because it's their best by far.
>>
>>70642944
What a strange order to listen in. If you liked SFTB I recommend you stick with post-rock era Swans. Make sure you listen to My Father, The Seer, the Glowing Man and Swans Are Dead

I personally love old heavy Swans but if you don't like Cop you probably won't like the rest.
>>
STEP Ī̴̬̬̣̜̺̯̪̊̓̈́̓̒͡͝N̢̝͍̞̱̻̘̐̆̈́ͫͭ̉͡͠S̝͔̃̆̿̃͌ͤ̚I̡̫̼̹͕̰̋ͩ͡D̪̖͈͔̬̗̳̦̼ͯͨͨ̅͋̔́̀Ě̳͓̥͉̫̝̭̐̓ͫ̀ͣ͆͠ ME NOW

COME O͖̾̐̿̑ͤ̄͂ͤ͢N̤̐ IN
>>
no wave noisy swans is great
post rock swans is a joke without a punchline
if cop was boring to you, you ought to just listen to another band because sftb is the only good post rock album, not just by swans but by any band. post rock fucking sucks shit and somehow neoswans is a diluted and purified form of that shit
>>
>>70642944
With early Swans, you have turn it up. You need to feel that aggressive bass. I'm worried about hearing damage so I listen to my music quietly, but Swans is an exception
>>
>>70642944
GET OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT
>>
>>70645892
GET OUT OF MY MIND
>>
listen to The Seer. In a completely different world than anything else they've done imo.
>>
>>70645899
GET OUT OF MY

HEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 300x298px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 300x298px
>>70642944
Their best album desu
>>
NOT
>>
REAL
>>
I DON'T FEEL PAIN
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.