[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's Migos season!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
Thoughts on the new album?
>>
shitty season and an even more shittier album
>>
>>70636804
Sup anon wanna make our own music forum to discus strictly Migos? /mu/ is full of fags
>>
Hands down most important album of the decade
>>
didn't disappoint
>>
its pretty good minus the zaytoven tracks. Get Right Witcha is best song
>>
File: goddamn.jpg (125KB, 557x371px) Image search: [Google]
goddamn.jpg
125KB, 557x371px
brown paper bag best song

also anybody know this girls ig?
>>
>>70637517
She looks like how humans will look in 100 years.
>>
>>70637494
Agree on the best song
>>
>>70637494
>>70637593
fags please. T-Shirt is the best track.
>>
>>70637446
>Get Right Witcha
go on HHH or rap genius forum
/mu/ does not understand the hype
>>
>>70637888
we get it. its migos first 'real' album essentially
>>
it's these type of albums that make people think hip hop is trash
>>
>>70638030
lol listen to this album on a good audio system or in a car with a sub. It is incredible
>>
what's the best ad-lib on the album? my fav is wo wo wo woo on Call Casting
>>
>>70637888
>leddit
kill yourself
>>
>>70638095
YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH
>>
>>70638027
it's their second album actually
>>
>>70638095
dunno if it counts as an adlib but i'm fucking obsessed with the "ack" after the silence at the very start takeoff's verse on call casting

i replay it several times
>>
>>70638095
HEY
>>
I'm enjoying it but the hype leading up to this has irritated me.

Migos are being treated by everyone as this new up and coming group when they've been around for fucking years.

Not as in they've been making music for a while and only just had their big break, but they've been big names for like 5 years now.

They had a Drake feature years ago. "Free Offset" was a pretty big Twitter meme alongside Free Gucci. They were the fuel to the dabbing trend. They even had that silly "Migos > Beatles" meme.

I mean, yeah, Bad and Boujee was their first number 1 but it was far from their exposure to the mainstream. They've been household names since like 2012/2013. 2014 latest.

Everyone's saying that Donald Glover was the guy who brought these guys to the forefront and that Donald Glover has done so much for their careers by mentioning them at the Golden Globes but Bad and Boujee was already #2 in the charts and was projected to hit #1 by the time he had shouted them out.
>>
Why does Gucci sound so fucking weird on Slippery?
>>
>>70637517
_rubirose
>>
>>70638239
The hype is real because they are actually making insane bangers. Their older stuff is okay. There are a few bangers on yrn and various features from quavo and offset are okay. They finally are making divine bangers
>>
>>70638129
patrician taste
>>
>>70638239
>They've been household names since like 2012/2013. 2014 latest.
lol no you are actually insane if you believe this. i dont know where you live but you live in a serious bubble.
>>
>>70638027
>its migos first 'real' album essentially
t. anons that only heard about Migos in the past month or so and not the past couple years
>>
>>70638519
They released Hannah Montana and Versace in 2013 which were both huge hits in regards to trap music at the time. What are you on?
>>
>>70637557
lmao
>>
>>70638474
They'll never top No Label 2 in terms of bangers. Those Metro+Zaytoven joints are insane and then there's C Note with fucking chamber trap.
>>
>>70638095
Have to go with >>70638105
>>
>>70638239
>>70638519

Probably not a household name, but I live in Scandinavia and Versace was a big hit, especially at high school-parties
>>
>>70637842
this
>>
>>70638095
bitches call me papi (BITCH!)

hands down is the best due to the absurdity of it lmao
>>
>>70638239
They were on the same spot as most famous/not famous Rappers. Most people know the, but they aren't the ones that some suburb moms know off, but Donald glover shouted them out at Golden globes and therefore allowed them to perform on Kimmel and probably more following, allowing them to reach an even bigger audience. They are basically at the same level as Travis scott or Future for the public, which wasn't really the case before.
>>
there's a very fine line between shit trap and good trap

my first listen puts it firmly on the shit side but we'll see
>>
>>70640644
Will an average suburb mom know about Future and T. Scott in the US? That's pretty funny to me, what about Young Thug?
>>
Kelly Price is my favourite song.
>>
>>70636804
It's trash
>>
>>70636804
ooga bogga where da white wimmin at
>>
this would have been a 9.0 BNM 5 track extended play
>T-Shirt
>Call Casting
>Bad and Boujee
>What The Price
>Kelly Price
>>
File: 1204915788741369.jpg (34KB, 480x478px) Image search: [Google]
1204915788741369.jpg
34KB, 480x478px
>GOD TIER
T-Shirt, Call Casting, What the Price, Bad & Boujee, Get Right Witcha

>GOOD TIER
Kelly Price, Big on Big

>ABOVE AVERAGE TIER
Slippery, All Ass

>OK TIER
Rest (Culture, Deadz, Out Yo Way, Brown Paper Bag

8/10 tape, str8 dinga no slinga
>>
>>70638095
>yerr
and
>FLASH
both on get right witcha
>>
Will be dope when the hype dies down and everybody realizes "Deadz" is SOTL
>>
someone post zippy please!
>>
>>70638474
Agreed, righteous opinion my guy
>>
will never hold a candle to No Label 2
>>
>>70644700
This
>>
>>70644893
http://www91.zippyshare.com/v/geKwODHp/file.html

got it my self f a m
>>
>>70644923
Thanks fham
>>
>>70636819
I was literally hyped for nothing.
I only enjoy four songs, and two them were already singles
>>
Migos is fucking shit.

Why do people keep talking about this faggot?
>>
>>70645283
I thought the same man. I'm listening the album right now: it's pure fire.
>>
The last few seconds of out yo way
????????????????
Why couldn't they had some songs like that
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.