[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What releases are you looking forward to this year?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: cat.png (221KB, 910x540px) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
221KB, 910x540px
>>
new bjork
new grimes
new death grips
new anco
>>
i cant wait to see what /ourguy/ willy and the headrests has in store for us this year
>>
>>70633194
if you filter this much of the board out, is there still any point in coming here?
>>
>>70633894
Yes, for those threads.
>>
>>70633194
New Neutral Milk Hotel

Mangum's gonna save us from rap
>>
>>70633894
he doesn't filter them, he just hid them to make a cool screencap
>>
this is our next new release day

hold onto your butts

https://soundcloud.com/svart-records/04-starik

Behind the moniker Kairon; IRSE! there are four inner space travelers from western Finland. Debut album Ujubasajuba already knocked the planet off its orbit, even though it was done as a DIY Bandcamp release. Svart Records is set to release both Ruination and the group's first album Ujubasajuba on February 3, 2017, on CD/2LP/Digital.
>>
>>70633949
>I like swimming in shit
>>
>>70633194
>>70633912
>>70634250
generals killed /mu/ and you can't tell me otherwise
>>
>>70634271
Genre generals objectively did not, they made the board more expansive in those genres/umbrellas and without /bleep/, /classical/ or /jazz/ this place would be no better than Billboard forums.
>>
File: 1485103724990.png (73KB, 1537x397px) Image search: [Google]
1485103724990.png
73KB, 1537x397px
>>70634290
>>
>>70634338
Then the board becomes only about the most popular music (read: p4k and Fantano recently rated and that on the essentials chart) because otherwise it 404s without replies as it gets bumped down by the same spamming daily.

Sounds fucking awful.
>>
>>70633194
>Jamiroquai
>Death Grips
>Mastodon
>Beck
>Phideaux (Infernal never)

>>70633968
this too
>>
>>70633194
The Chase & Status album, I guess.
>>
King Gizzard's 46 new albums this year
>>
>>70633194

MEW
NEW ALBUM COMIN JUNE
>>
>>70633194
>filtering /jazz/ but keeping all the EDM shite
tsk tsk tsk
>>
>>70637066
Most jazz just doesn't do it for me
>>
*turny voice*

>>
hopefully a new flylo album gets released a bit after his movie
>>
>>70637129
hopefully it won't be shit or centered around shit just like his movie
>>
>/bleep/
underground edm for chavs
>classical
pop muzak for elites
>funk
black music that blacks dont listen to anymore
>/bloop/
avant-teen garbage
>jamiroquai
lol
>>
>>70637154
yup. sad that he went for shock value instead of actually attempting to make a good movie.
>>
>>70633194

new Thundercat
>>
>>70637177
\m/ FUCK YEAH ROCK N ROLL \m/
>>
>>70634271
>generals killed 4chan and you can't tell me otherwise

fixed
>>
>>70634338
generals work with specific topics (like /classical/ for instance where 90% of the people who browse /mu/ are not interested in it) because posting a thread about one specific classical composer would tank pretty quickly since, even within classical communities, there aren't very many people who care enough about the obscure russian art-composers that some users like to talk about. So basically the thread would not last for very long and if anyone actually was interested in it, chances are that person might not be browsing 4chan in the short time the thread was up. Generals, on the other hand, usually stay up throughout the day so there is much more opportunity to get a discussion going about these specific topics.
>>
If Spoon's new album is anything like They Want My Soul, I will be in a few of my favorite things that you can find the best way for me is that it was a good day to you and your wife is a good idea of what you think about the position of my life in the next few years ago and I am going to the little one of those who are in the next day and night of a coding wizzkid I am going to the little one of my favorite things that you can also do not want to go back in times of a new phone and call me when you are looking for the next day delivery of a coding for a couple of weeks and then I can do it for me and I have been.
>>
>>70634338
It's an unfortunate compromise with /mu/. On one hand, generals have the tendency to to become insular circlejerks filled with shitposting, especially the 24/7 ones. On the other, /mu/ is filled with posters who don't give a shit about music beyond what [popular critic] is talking about, and it smothers any discussion beyond that.
>>
Without genre generals /mu/ would be like reddit with just a slightly different selection of albums and artists.
>>
new mount eerie killed me. looking forward to hearing the rest of the album
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.