[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went so wrong, /mu/? Does everything new really suck?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Thegetawayalbum.jpg (18KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
Thegetawayalbum.jpg
18KB, 220x220px
What went so wrong, /mu/?

Does everything new really suck?
>>
>>70633133
No, just this
>>
>>70633133
This was their best album since Californication.
>>
Well... It all started when anthonyTjeketje became discount quetzlquatl...
>>
nah, new migos is flames
>>
This band died when Frusciante left
>>
>>70634882
Nope, mr.mysterylarsonistzavalazdemonhuomo
>>
>>70635135
he will be eternally missed
>>
>>70635135
There is an hour long interview where the band talks about the songs on Stadium Arcadium, and its funny to watch because all of the songs on the album that John likes are solid jams and most of the ones Flea liked best were filler.
>>
>>70633133
Danger Mouse came in did his "thing": sucked the life and energy out of the music by drowning the entire thing in synths and keys and filling nearly every single quiet moment with unnecessary orchestrations.
For a band that's always put so much emphasis on the punchiness/catchiness combo, that was crucial for the album sounding so bland. It's not bad at all, though. Frusciante is a fantastic guitarrist and his absence is obviously felt (which was to be expected given that he was always the melodic and compositional soul of the band) but it does have some of their most inspired moments since By The Way.
It's possible that if it wasn't for them changing producers they'd have never delivered the highlights that are present on this, of course, but I think the album could've made more of an impression had they not worked with DM.
>>
>>70634882
rap is garbage, kys
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.