[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honestly how the fuck do I answer this shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Honestly how the fuck do I answer this shit?
>>
well first provide the definition and I'll try
>>
>>70628992
>18+ music board
>>
>>70629082
college aint what it used to be
>>
something something john cage something something etc.
>>
This sounds like a fun little assignment, what's confusing you
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJkLNRq8xuQ
>>
>>70629082
This.
That is not a university level assignment
>>
>>70628992
if the definition says something along the lines of music is instruments AND vocals to make beauty, say that instrumental music is left out
>>
>Update

And yes this a college intro to music class
>>
>>70629337
just criticize the use of "and" not all music is made to be "beautiful" btw if you use this, I am gonna report you for academic dishonesty
>>
>>70629337
see: russolo, varese, schaeffer, cage

if you can't shit out a paragraph on this half-asleep maybe you should reconsider your decision to take this class and why you're even posting on this board.
>>
I took a music elective in community college and it wasn't this dumb, what the fuck
>>
>>70629546
but isnt 4'33 the only example?

wouldnt everything else fit the definition?
>>
>>70629337
harsh noise
>>
>>70629337
Talk about the argument of whether computer bleep music are actually instruments or not
>>
addressing the "beauty" portion is just as subjective as well so it seems like a red herring
>>
>>70629600
m8, when someone asks you to write a page about cars you don't just type ferrari. you start with the model t.

start with russolo's futurism, get into varese's definition as 'organized sound' and end with cage's 4'33 and the many implications that has.
>>
>>70629667
well if you're just looking to pad

I think 4'33 is pertinent enough to this assignment to be addressed on its own
>>
File: k.png (128KB, 405x527px) Image search: [Google]
k.png
128KB, 405x527px
>>70629337
>And yes this a college intro to music class
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.