[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We give one compliment to some of those worst albums

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

ITT: We give one compliment to some of those worst albums
>>
Boy do the haters get busy on this 16-year-old. But scrutinize the "superman" matter (look it up) and you'll see that even if he thought he was sneaking something outlandishly filthy onto a pop record, his fans thought he was inventing a dance that involved flying, thus furthering the presumption of innocence so crucial to his cute. Unlike his crunk forebears, he's not into pimping or dealing or even strip clubs--"Booty Meat" is as explicit as his carnality gets, and not only is he looking not touching, he's hoping an amateur will "turn around just like a pro." He's still boy enough to worry about those F's, and the most winning of his many winning songs was written to, and on, his Sidekick 3. There are enough sonic strokes here to keep the wrong bizzer in ringtone rappers for a year. But Soulja Boy's spiritual secret is that with less subcultural support than, say, Be Your Own Pet, he's reached the top of his world on a few tips from ex-partner Young Kwon and the loyalty of human sidekick Arab. You can hear how tickled he is about it.

A-
>>
that's a great album though
>>
>>70626388
how does one man manage too write so much but mean so little
>>
>>70626373
Superman is actually a really funny, entertaining, ridiculous song
>>
File: AR-160729524.jpg (209KB, 3556x3556px) Image search: [Google]
AR-160729524.jpg
209KB, 3556x3556px
it has a cool title
>>
>>70626428

I expected some dark shit from the album title. Like some sort of sequel to Government Plates. Just misery, nihilism and paranoia. Instead it's one of the most fun and catchy DG albums.
>>
>>70626373
Soulja Boy is kinda fun
>>70626428
Ring a Bell is not bad
>>
>>70626559
LET'S GET FREAKY NOW
>>
File: SP2326.jpg (193KB, 1122x1122px) Image search: [Google]
SP2326.jpg
193KB, 1122x1122px
The movie is ok I guess
>>
File: GarbageDay.jpg (56KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
GarbageDay.jpg
56KB, 300x300px
>>70626559
....At least they're having fun...?
>>
File: birdseed.jpg (76KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
birdseed.jpg
76KB, 600x600px
the first track is actually almost good
>>
File: a61ee51a.jpg (609KB, 703x703px) Image search: [Google]
a61ee51a.jpg
609KB, 703x703px
it has some banger beats
>>
>>70626691
It has great individual songs even if most of his lyrics are corny and cringe, and the concept sucks ass even after reading the stupid screenplay.
>>
>>70626629
>the wall
>bad
stay pleb
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.