[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

National Anthems and Patriotic Songs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: flags_of_the_world_globe.png (963KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
flags_of_the_world_globe.png
963KB, 1000x1000px
ITT discuss national anthems and patriotic songs. Whats your favorite anthem/patriotic song? Whats your least favorite?
>>
>favorite
Russia
>least favorite
I forgot all the bad ones
>>
>tfw your national anthem is the best but your country is an irredeemable shithole.
>>
>>70625071
The most fucking disgusting ones are found in Africa. The only good one was Libyas anthem under Gaddafi but now its just shit.
>>
>>70625086
>tfw Colombian
It is a very nice anthem
>>
UK, ours is shit. Nobody here is religious nor cares about the royal family.

I want an upbeat republic anthem like France's.
>>
>>70625159
South American anthems are arguably the most well done in the world, except for Guyana and Suriname... but we don't talk of that place
>>
La Marseillaise: Catchy and literally calls for impure blood to water fields
>>
>>70625175
The UK's anthem is okay but its just boring and flat. It would be better if it was more upbeat and exciting.
>>
>>70625159
Ding ding. I'd like to make clear that there are breathtaking places (and women) here, but that's pretty much it.
>>
>Uruguay's is pretty nice if you like classical music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACFtURwcCvE
>The Chechen Repulic of Ichkeria's has a really catchy but somewhat depressing kebab tune to it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSoGoUDZzOg
>>
>>70625375
>Those trills in the Uruguayan one
Nice.
>>70625259
There is potential beyond natural resources and landscapes, we "only" need to strengthen our institutions. Hopefully it could be done now that the cold war is long over and the drug problem is not particularly colombian as before.
>>
is the us's anthem great or is it a meme?

i think great but im interested to hear the opinion of ppl who don't like it
>>
>>70626009
As an American, it's Gud and upbeat but it really could be better
>>
Die Watcht, La Marsellaise, The Internatonale, and Hail to the Cheif are my favorite patriotic songs
>>
>>70625059
The soviet one is objectively the best.
>>
The Indian national anthem (this version at least) is some of the most soulful shit I've ever heard https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZi3fwP09zw
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.