[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

new mastodon record

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Its happening bitches!!!

https://mixstep.co/7nw0jmuw37hn
>>
^links busted

http://eos360.mastodonrocks.com
>>
>>70616316
Thanks friend
>>
I like it
>>
snippet's alright

judging by the cover tho it'll be their best since CtS
>>
File: utterdismay.gif (2MB, 236x224px) Image search: [Google]
utterdismay.gif
2MB, 236x224px
>>70617473
>judging a record by its cover
>>
>>70617541
>Implying a record can be good if the album art is shit.
Pleb.
>>
Haven't listened yet but based on the title/cover it seems like either another non-concept album or another album about earth. When are they finally gonna make the album about air?
>>
>>70618403
It's a concept record, there was an interview last year where Brent Hinds was explaining that it's a double record. The first record is one that he wrote, the second by the rest of the band. That is, if they hadn't changed it since then.
>>
Does it sound anything like Remission? If not I'm not interested.
>>
>>70618517
No, more like a heavier Crack the Sky.
>>
https://mixstep.co/7nw0jmuw37hn
Leaked.
>>
Considering the covers gone back to they're old style of art it's probably fair to say they're going for a heavier sound like they used to have.
>>
>>70618517
It's time to accept Mastodon will never be as heavy as they were in remission.

It does sounds heavier than the last two records so there's that

>>70618403
It's a concept album about a guy who gets cursed in the desert, and it's apparently a cancer analogy
>>
it's alright
sounds more like the hunter than once more round the sun which is good though
>>
>>70621310
fucking hell and here i was thinking i'd finally get the brent hinds solo rock album
oh well, at least there's a new west end motel album in the works
>>
at least this doesnt sound like heavy nickelback like they did in that red dragon cover album, the only album of them that i deleted righgt away and never looked back. it just sounded so canadian in the wrost way possible
>>
I like a good slow cooked bridge
>>
>>70618403
>album about air

Have you listened to Crack the Skye?
>>
MORE LIKE MASTODON'T
>>
Man I'm not a fan of Troy's vocals drenched in reverb. It sounds better at the end when it's sitting under the instrumentation, but when they try to pretty it up it loses me. A step in the right direction on the whole, I am excited.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.