[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hnnnnnng

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Crosley.jpg (178KB, 1600x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Crosley.jpg
178KB, 1600x1280px
hnnnnnng
>>
I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY
>>
Guys I have a pro-ject that made a scraping sound due to wrong counterbalance, now I adjusted the counterbalance and it doesn't make the noise anymore but could it still be da maging my records?
Help please
>>
Is Crosley the Beats By Dre of record players?
>>
>>70612220
no. Beats are good but they're way overpriced, Crosley are fairly cheap and terrible quality.
>>
>>70612220
they're the skullcandy
>>
>>70612231
>Beats are good
this isn't true
>>
File: IF2uZEu.png (140KB, 402x395px) Image search: [Google]
IF2uZEu.png
140KB, 402x395px
Urban outfitters core
>>
Those look pretty good desu might buy the orange one so I can listen to my ultraviolence vinyl record
>>
File: 1332607980063.png (202KB, 444x276px) Image search: [Google]
1332607980063.png
202KB, 444x276px
http://wiki.hydrogenaudio.org/index.php?title=Myths_(Vinyl)
>>
>>70612127
can anyone tell me why Crosley is so badmouth among /mu/ and also normal people?
>>
>>70613416
they're decent but they should cost half the price. They aren't like literal garbage they're just like $80 headphones that charge $200+
>>
>>70613435

Because they're shitty cheap turntables

Because listening to music on vinyl is ultimately retarded
>>
>>70613437
>they're just like $80
$20 max
>>
>>70613457
>Because listening to music on vinyl is ultimately retarded

I dont care about this

>Because they're shitty cheap turntables

elaborate
>>
>>70613477
No counterweight, sound quality is awful, retarded kids will probably be destroying rare pressings of old music with them. the list goes on
>>
>>70613477

Do you not care because you listen to vinyl and are trying to get recommendations for a turntable?

They're made of cheap plastic parts that break, wear out, or never work right in the first place. They rarely spin the record evenly and have shitty styluses and tone arms, resulting in unreliable playback of the source material.
>>
File: IMG_7347.jpg (52KB, 750x738px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7347.jpg
52KB, 750x738px
>>70613405
spot on
>>
>>70613473
t. somebody who's never even tried them

they are pretty fucking obviously a higher quality than 20 dollar skullcandy garbage
>>
>>70613473
this >>70614635
I never tried the solo and the studio ones but my pro ones are perfect to me and I never got the hate on Beats (maybe only the pro is good idk) but yeah the only problem is they were too overpriced and if I knew by then I would've bought Sennhesier ones or something.
>>
>>70613435
>>70613477
http://best-turntables.com/avoid-crosley-turntables/
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.