[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to these guys? There were huge for a second, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: creed.jpg (116KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
creed.jpg
116KB, 1200x630px
What happened to these guys? There were huge for a second, and then they became a giant meme.
[spoiler]I still think Human Clay is legit a good album.[/spoiler]
>>
>>70611715

Stapp went off his rocker with delusions of grandeur and then he JUSTED himself to a level that would make Brendan Fraser look on him with pity.
>>
File: stapp_watershed.jpg (211KB, 778x784px) Image search: [Google]
stapp_watershed.jpg
211KB, 778x784px
rate his wife/10
>>
>>70611865
I'd put my penis in her asshole.
>>
>>70611865

oops... ex wife

In November 2014, Stapp's wife Jaclyn, filed for divorce. Later that month, Stapp posted a video to Facebook in which he revealed that he is homeless and facing poverty.
>>
>In 2003, he contemplated suicide after drinking a bottle of Jack Daniel's whiskey. He retrieved two MP5s from his collection, put the guns to his head, but did not pull the triggers after looking at a picture of his son, Jagger. He later stated he had been convinced that anyone involved with Creed wanted him dead so he would become a "Kurt Cobain martyr-type" and increase record sales. Says Scott, "I had crazy thoughts going through my head." He later said that instead of killing himself, he fired a few rounds in his home. He said, "I was in the throes of prednisone coming out of my body [...] I shot a few rounds off and instantly was like, 'What the hell am I doing?' So I put the guns away and ran out to the garage and got the putty and patched the holes."

>he put two submachine guns to his head

fucking hardcore.
>>
WITH ARMS WIDE OPEN
>>
>>70611715
>still

I fucking hate this shit when people say "I still like X" as if it was somehow ever acceptable to like X and the only reason everyone hates X now is the passage of time.

It's not, it's fucking shit, kys
>>
File: 9bb7pc.gif (749KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
9bb7pc.gif
749KB, 400x225px
>>70611960

pls don't remind me that this song was in the background for my first kiss at a goddamn grade 7 dance in the year 2000.
>>
>>70611888
>Later that month, Stapp posted a video to Facebook in which he revealed that he is homeless and facing poverty.

How is it possible? Creed sold more than 50 million albums worldwide and Stapp co-wrote all the songs.
>>
>>70612000

Alimony that made Fraser look like a wealthy man.

In all seriousness, he probably pissed most of the money away. He's in a better place now that he and the wife reconciled.
>>
>>70611973
You're just embarrassed that you used to jam out to what if.
>>
>In 2006, Hit Parader ranked Stapp as the 68th greatest heavy metal vocalist of all time

Vomiting rn
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.