[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITS BEEN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1356.jpg (65KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1356.jpg
65KB, 625x415px
ITS BEEN
>>
ONE WEEK

And we're already building the wall
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 468x388px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 468x388px
A LONG TIME SINCE I ROCK AND ROLLED
>>
A HARD DAY'S NIGHT
>>
File: 13880.jpg (16KB, 300x411px) Image search: [Google]
13880.jpg
16KB, 300x411px
>>70608916
>>
7 HOURS AND 15 DAYS
>>
OOOOO ITS BEEN LIKE, 3 YEARS
>>
CHICKITY CHINA
>>
>>70608887
I was just about to make a thread about this song. Do you guys think it's a good song?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC_q9KPczAg
>>
>>70609083
Yes. But I can't explain why. The flow is kinda impressive for its time but that's not it.
>>
>>70609083
Do you think the Mighty Mighty Bosstones The Impressions that I Get is a good song
>>
>>70609106
The lyrics get a little too stupid for me. And they huge difference between the verses and the chorus pisses me off.
>>
>>70609083
Yes, it's a stone-cold classic
>>
>>70609153
I heard The Rap Critic (don't judge me im sorry) say that the song make sense if you take it as the chorus being that him and his girl had a fight and she is giving him the cold shoulder for a week. The verses are a stream of consciousness of what he's doing now that he isn't spending time with his girlfriend (watching anime, movies, while ordering chinese food).
>>
>>70609030
C H I C K E N
H
I
C
K
E
N
>>
honestly dude gasses

i always get mad at how fucking good that flow is in the rapped verses even compared to today, barenaked ladies always been on some other shit
>>
>>70609083
>>70609121
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NE2myLCpNnY
If you don't think the Digimon™ the Movie Soundtrack is the TIGHTEST shit on the motherfuckin' planet delet your fuckin' life.

>Digi Rap
>All Star
>Rockafeller Skank (SHORT EDIT ONLY NIGGAS)
>Kids in America (THE GOOD VERSION)
>Hey Digimon
>One week
>The Impression That I Get
>All My Best Friends Are Metalheads
>Run Around
>Nowhere Near
>Spill
>Here We Go
>>
>>70609619
>All My Best Friends Are Metalheads
Is that really in the movie? I don't remember that.
>>
>>70609663
Yes. It's at the part where Matt and TK are on the motorcycle heading to the barbershop for internet access.
>>
>>70609677
Huh. I love Less Than Jake now, I'm surprised I never had some weird nostalgia epiphany about this like I did with The Impression That I Get.
>>
>>70609704
The TIGHTEST shit
>>
Rock over London
Rock on, Chicago
Birchmount Stadium, home of the Robbie.
>>
>>70609083
Why did the 90's have the best one hit wonders?
>>
>>70610237

i think after it happened once or twice to other acts later bands put huge amounts of effort into perfecting one single above all their other tracks in the hope that they'd be next up -- and it simply happened to work out that way for some others as well.

either consciously or subconsciously bands were actually writing for that specific model.
>>
>>70608887
Check into China on a Chinese Chicken
>>
>>70610237
>Bare Naked Ladies
>one hit wonders
Either not Canadian or never listen to Gordon
>>
>>70611516
They're OHW here in the states
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfdTnpV03p8
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.