[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thoughts on this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: jamie_xx.jpg (65KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
jamie_xx.jpg
65KB, 1500x1500px
thoughts on this?
>>
>>70607092
excelent
>>
>>70607092
garbage, only good songs are See Saw and Gosh
>>
>>70607092
above average
too poppy for my taste, tho
>>
>>70607092
very good, but good times is god awful
>>
File: IMG_3248.png (74KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3248.png
74KB, 640x1136px
>>70607092
>inb4 battery almost dead
>>
>>70607092
Jamie xx is better part of xx.
>>
>>70607092

none, but thanks for asking
>>
>>70607092
never bothered, but i love the new album so i might check it out
>>
>>70607189
absolutely agree, haven't listened to it in a while but I always skip good times
>>
In Colour grew on me in a big way towards the end of 2015. When it was released, I was indifferent (slightly leaning towards favorable). It only really clicked when I was driving one night and decided to throw it on. There's something about "Gosh" while driving alone on a dark rural highway while it's snowing. You feel small yet significant, like you're part of this big and weird world, and while you know you can never experience all of it, you can appreciate that everything is right there.

Also, the girl who I was dating at the time (open relationship, so it was on the way out) really hated this album, while the girl who I was seeing loved it. We bonded over the record, and I decided to date her instead.
>>
>dude hardcore lmao
>dude garage lmao
>>
Jamie xx practises safe raving with his debut solo album proper, following a 2011 collaboration with Gil Scott-Heron and production as part of The xx. 'In Colour' posits Jamie as the pre-eminent posh soul boy, lifting and massaging inspiration from the rich heritage of late '80s + early '90s London dance culture and channelling it into a pop-ready format palatable to Radio 1 daytime tastes and festival soundtracks. The putative "soul" of rare groove, boogie, hardcore and early jungle is sucked out and spliced with vocals in feathered arrangements ripened up for students and yummy mummys alike - all under one roof. From the deflated hardcore of 'Gosh' to the trudging 'Girl', it's as seductive as a Waitrose fridge on a warm day, infused with exotic tropical reference points in the steel drums of 'Obvs', mixing the suburban Breaks of latter-day Chicane and Marine Parade with woolly chords right out of a Lamb classic in 'Hold Tight', or nodding to seminal Joss Stone in 'Loud Places'. Oh, it's going to be a great summer, we can just feel it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.