[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

new father john misty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: serveimage.jpg (196KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
196KB, 640x640px
"Pure Comedy"

what do you think? how do you think the album will be?
https://youtu.be/_kqU-LSo168
>>
>>70601145
it's I'm-better-than-you teir
>>
His last album was really good, so I have my hopes up
>>
>>70601145
Fantastic song, hoping for some variety in the tracklist but at least the start of the album will be awesome.
>>
>>70601145
OP here. i loved the last album, but the lyrics to this new song are ridiculous in my opinion. musically it is really good but maybe a little too similar to the old stuff
>>
I'm hyped, inb4 triggered Trumplets
>>
>>70601145
i'm digging it

i really like the art
>big where's waldo esque detailed landscapes
>moon at night
>heavy contrast
>watercolor
hnnnnnng
>>
cringe as fuck lyrics that sound like they were written by a 15 year old fedora clad psuedo-philosopher
>>
It's just okay, not that good actually, but the album should be better hopefully
>>
>>70604508
this, it's like h was just introduced to the concept of existential absurdism.

>DUDE THERE IS NO GOD
>WE ARE JUST MATTER
>DAE THINK THE HUMAN CONDITION IS COMEDY

musically, it's nice.
>>
>>70604734
Yeah, we're smarter than him
>: )
>>
>>70604734
this is exactly how i feel
>>
>>70604508
>>70604734
>>70605208
It's about how religion taints the beauty of life. It's a cruel joke for us to be born in this world only to progress into self-centeredness and concocting meaning from nothing and consequently never being satisfied.

You can ridicule his critiques as juvenile and as area that has already been covered but you honestly say we have learned from this "obvious" knowledge?
>>
>>70605574
squirrels are SOOO self centered.
like why do they try to help themselves and their family?
always on the prowl for nuts. They just ascribe artificial value to their squirrel family
>>
The song does not deserve to be conflated with anti-trump sentiment.
>>
>>70606094
You either accidentally @'d me or are you're a complete brainlet. I'm predicting the latter.
>>
>>70601232
I think this song has the exact opposite message than that, "we all think we're better than everyone"
>>
>>70601145
Eh, the musics good, He's just so preachy. Its not what I want to hear in my music, and above that its fedora-tier philosophy
>>
>>70605574
>consequently never being satisfied.
speak for yourself
>>70607834
this
>>
>>70607905
>speak for yourself
Well yeah, that's the whole point. Did you read the essay he wrote?
>>
>>70607942
>he
who do you mean? FJM?
>>
>>70607905
t. butthurt jesusfag

I can't believe people are still falling for the religion meme, in current year +1 of all years
>>
>>70607968
I don't belong to a specific religion. Doctrine is unattractive, and often just made up.
I create my own religion, so to speak, from my own observations.

I cant believe people can't wrap their heads around the idea that the set of things that are observable is a subset of the universal set.
>>
>>70607955
oui
>>
>>70607992
That's kinda the point lad
>>
>>70609006
yes, but the lyrics ARE preachy. And that doesn't jive with me regardless of how much I might agree w/ them.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.