[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/prod/ Music Production General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 38

Music makers and wannabes come here

also question: is there a way to switch effects in Ableton using Midi signals?
I have a synth/keyboard and a pad and i'd like to change chords using the pad while I play the keyboard
>>
>>70594741
I've proper gone off ableton in the last few months, maybe it's because I'm using windows again for the first time in a decade
>>
>>70594741
also yeah you can map loads of effects stuff to MIDI, just have a look. What do you mean by

> i'd like to change chords using the pad while I play the keyboard

You want to control two separate instruments at the same time?
>>
Anybody have the Push 2? Is it worth it compared to other pads?
>>
>>70594741
>uses Ableton
>>
>>70595123
I have a microkorg and vestax pad

let's say i have a midi channel with the major chord effect activated plus other inactive chord effects, everytime i press a key in the korg it plays a major chord of the key i press
what i want to do is be able to switch to another inactive chord effect by pressing a button on the pad (and deactivating the previous effect ofc)

tl;dr i'd like to tell ableton the chord i want by pressing a button on the drum pad
>>
>>70595174

why is it so bad ? Sure the sounds and presets are shitty but its a great framework when combined with good plugins.
>>
>>70595442
i prefer bitwig + disableton
>>
>>70595459
Bitwig master race!
>>
>>70595459
>>70595525
i didn't know this program, can i do this >>70595403 there?
>>
File: Modulator_Zoo_6C.gif (599KB, 1400x548px) Image search: [Google]
Modulator_Zoo_6C.gif
599KB, 1400x548px
>>70595596
easily, just make a macro that turns one effect on, and another off.
>>
>>70595644
what voodoo is this gif
>>
>>70595644
ok thanks
is this program generally easier and "cleaner" than ableton?
because from the screenshots it gives me this idea
>>
>>70595596
You have to wait on 2.0 for the chord device though.
>>
Reminder that 432 Hz is the magical frequency of the cosmos containing spiritual healing properties, and if you aren't tuning to it you aren't making real music
>>
>>70595459
>disableton
what?
>>
>>70595659
It is. Especially if you are used to ableton.
>>
>>70595668
>wanting to heal your listeners
kys
>>
>>70595459

didnt know it. just googled it and the interface looks cute af. gonna give it a try
>>
>>70595668
That's not how music woooork :))))))
>>
>>70595657
the voodoo of Bitwig 2.0
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (39KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
39KB, 480x360px
sup, huge pleb here that just installed FL Studio. can someone maybe recommend me a nice tutorial out there? i've tried some but they have not been very clear on the basics and just skipped through some stuff which I have no idea how to do, I just want some basic shit so I can start experimenting
>>
>>70595809
Busy works beatsssss dot commmm
>>
>>70595403
you can do this by making your own max devices

>>70595790
is 2.0 out? might be time for me to jump in.
>>
I'm currently using Ableton but want to switch to Bitwig mainly because of its compatability with 32 /64 bit vsts. Should I switch now or wait for Bitwig 2.0?
>>
I would create thy chosen chords - lay them all out in the daw, record/export audio - then trigger from a sampler of your choice....
>>
>>70595668
I don't know about the new age stuff but I'll say this existing 440 Hz music tuned to 432 Hz sounds kinda cool. It sounds like an ever so slight "screw" or like a very very slight key modulation. In other words a good way to magically avoid copyright detection on Youtube.
>>
>>70596114

have you had a look at studio 1? You get 5 installations for the price - good for if you haver a few pals looking to upgrade if you split the cost . Very impressed with it
>>
>>70596097
28 feb
>>70596114
get it now for 300$. its gonna be 400$ when its out.
>>
I want to produce music like this:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=hUm4B4u4ocw

Is this song really as simple as a single chord for ~1-4 measures? I don't understand the chord progression.
>>
i-is bitwig on mac?
>>
https://clyp.it/2hj5wf4g

suck my ambient noise dick
>>
>>70596449

hey this is really cool. What did you make this piece with? DAW? hardware? anyways, really cool
>>
File: .jpg (453KB, 1280x1025px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
453KB, 1280x1025px
Question:

How do you build up energy and keep it flowing?

Do you just jump the notes up a few octaves and play faster?

I try keep a strong energy going in my beats but i feel like they end up flat and kinda bland

how did i do with building up and keeping it?

https://clyp.it/yomnpcrq
https://clyp.it/yomnpcrq

tips / recommendations please

thank you!
>>
>>70596653
>How do you build up energy and keep it flowing?
Automations
>>
>>70595662
I see that there are workarounds for it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqEvzI_3RDc
this program really seem amazing and it's very light and fast compared to Ableton
>>
don't build energy - just make techno ;)
>>
>>70596697
what are those
>>
>>70596777
Google
>>
>>70596766
fuck techno honesty

imo its barely music

there no true emotion
>>
>>70596623
actually I did that 2 years ago but as far as I can remember I used: FL studio (DAW), Nexus (those filtered saw at the beginning), DSKstrings (for that glitchy/watery sound done playing with the reveerb knob), Cadencia (a vst for the melody), Zebra2 (for some background sound), the rest is forgotten but that's almost it :)

thanks for the feedback, maybe I'll post it on a bandcamp account or somewhere else
>>
>>70596802

Robot music
>>
>>70596444
yes, and linux
>>
>>70596449
Man, I was hating this but then it got good.
>>
well crafted techno is beautiful in my humble opinion - beauty is in the eye if the beholder as the cliche goes
>>
anyone make breakcore or jungle in a shallow and pedantic time signature hmu https://soundcloud.com/djjd/dog-dont-like-rice
>>
>>70596816

that's cool! do you still produce music in the same realm? how have your productions changed over the year?
>>
>>70596828
rank it out of 10
>>
https://clyp.it/gehrg4yn

I hate this pad
>>
How to not suck?
>>
>>70596995
you're asking the wrong group of people
>>
>>70596987
8/10
>>
>>70597059
are you serious dude thanks
>>
>>70596449
this is just the stuff man, awesome work. I'm new to FL Studio, any tips on how to make these sounds? what should i be looking for?
>>
>>70596964
I try to, I never did anything better than that tho, and the irony is that I was 16 at the time and didn't knew anything about music.
Now I still make ambient and experimental in general but tried making something more "easy" to listen like IDM, trip hop or such, done some EDM stuff too
Thanks for the interest by the way :)
>>
>>70595459
>>70595525
>shitwig
>>
>>70596816
>Gaybleton
>>
>>70597197
Download some good VST's, I suggest you all the U-he vst's, specially Zebra2, Massive and Nexus for start
the reveerb is your friend
the eq is your friend
Audacity can be very useful
start recording stuff even with a shitty mic and play with them, it changes you the way of looking at sound
download a sample pack, better if you do it yourself
always listen to a lot of music
>>
>>70597414
maybe
>>
>>70597080
Yes, I'm serious! I like the feeling and mood it puts you in. It achieved the ability to make you imagine stuff. I hope you're still making music.
>>
Am I the only one that has a habit of layering tiny synth sounds because they're too much of a pussy to settle on a main synth sound to focus on?

https://clyp.it/mh2omasr
>>
File: edfsfdsfsd copy 3.jpg (2MB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
edfsfdsfsd copy 3.jpg
2MB, 1400x1400px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSE_-IQocN4
>>
>>70597750
>Gaybenitex
>>
File: 1474130979447.jpg (128KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1474130979447.jpg
128KB, 960x640px
>>70594741
>>70595084
>>70595174
>>70595442
I don't fucking get sampling (in Ableton).
Can someone send me a link to an idiot proof guide to warping? The stuff on youtube just seems to be about dubsteb sampling or DJing
What I wanna do is just sample other songs and use them as frameworks for my own shit. Say I wanna sample this intro of an einstürzende neubauten song: what's the easiest way to play with pitch and bpm and still keep the sample 4 bars long? Everytime I try warping it the global bpm of the song turns to 170, which is way too quick for my drum track
I'm guessing I'm misunderstanding the whole concept of the global bpm meter?!
>pls respond
I got so many cool samples but I don't get how to build a beat around them
>>
Why is Ableton so massively popular?

What's the appeak?
>>
>>70597844
>appeak
Appeal. Jesus.
>>
>>70597844
it just works
>>
>>70597809
ableton never warps perfectly on its own i find you have to go through the track and add your own warp markers so it is right
>>
>>70597721
no i do that but what you did is called bad mixing
>>
>>70597897
I get that but what do you even do once you warped your track correctly? When I try to change the bpm it still turns to shit. I just want a 4 bar loop without having the global bpm tied to the sample
>>
How do you create IDM (idem) sounding drum patterns?
>>
>>70597918
Oh, shit. What is bad about the mixing?
>>
How do you create an echo, like from delay, but instead of hearing the first sound loudest, it instead comes towards you (like a drop of something in the far distance)
>>
>>70598080
take the sound you want to do that with and reverse them. then add reverb. then take that, and reverse it again. there you go.
>>
>>70598032
don't worry it's always the most difficult and annoying part
what you failed is in the eq: there are no high freqs, everything sounds filtered or something
>>
>>70598030
slice breaks and go fast
>>
>>70595668
how come it isn't something like 432.3395893278402 Hz? seems rather convenient that the magical frequency of the cosmos happens to be one of our whole numbers
>>
>>70598141
Oh, I know. That's my issue. I'm having a hard time deciding on a sound with higher frequencies that appeals to me..
I've been taking all of the sounds and EQing out the high frequencies, lol..
>>
>>70594741
so ive been put mixing for the past 14 hours or so doing some shit in between but this is the result so far

https://soundcloud.com/eu4ix/forced-to-freeze

any comments guys?

i know ive overdone the volume a little but the rms is still within an acceptable amount so fuck it

some parts of the track there are random drops because of sidechaining and stuff.

using Ableton one thing i'll say about it is its annoying as fuck that you cant freeze a channel that is sidechained with a native plugin and routing with vst's is a pain in the ass.

i'd appreciate any feedback
>>
>>70598172
nah but i mean like the Boards of Canada Music has the Right to Children type of shiet
>>
Who's your favorite producer and what's the finest example of his work in your opinion?
>>
>>70598523
be in the 90s
>>
>>70598535
I am. I'm using my time-router to connect to today's /mu/.
>>
>>70598634
ok good answer
go there http://samples.kb6.de/downloads.php
download them all
use them
>>
How about some /drumfeels/
> When your snare was unlatched the whole time
> Your pedal needs to be oiled and the squeaking gets picked up on the mic
>>
>>70598771
http://www.mediafire.com/file/495fm04ggaiu3h3/KB6.rar
here is a download link for those samples
>>
Do you guys ever make something by accident and then go mad because you don't know what you did?
https://clyp.it/3zzlydeq
>clyp related
>>
>>70598530

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNY3ysi9HGY
>>
>>70596802
>I don't understand techno: the post
>>
File: dm.png (124KB, 293x359px) Image search: [Google]
dm.png
124KB, 293x359px
>>
>>70594741
im having a troubling time producing, or finding sub bass packs online to download that have the warm underwaters type bass that are common in Lil Ugly Mane or Three6Mafia tracks.

I use Logic Pro x and the subbass and synth bass sample packs are incredibly lackluster and geared towards those producing electronic type beats.

does anyone know of good places to download subbass presets?
>>
Bitwig vs. Reaper vs. Ableton
>Help me decide by answering some questions if you use one of them
How's mixing & mastering in it?
I'm going to be recording a lot of external instruments, is it easy or hard to do?
How easy is it to sample in the DAW?
How shit are it's included instruments/vsts?
>>
>>70600556

Respectfully, you're framing the question wrong, as do most people.

Think about it - the people who use these DAWs will in the most part respond with positive comments on the DAW's workflow and so all you'll get is answers that go along the lines of "yeah it's great at doing these things".

What you want to ask is whether someone decided to change the DAW they use, because they found limitations in an aspect of its workflow that another DAW didn't have.

Sometimes that'll still boil down to subjectivity, in that someone might see a limitation because they haven't fully explored features, but at least you're not just getting glowing reports from everyone about the DAW that they use and that they find works perfectly, for them.
>>
>>70600556
Watching YT tutorials is probably more useful than asking here.
>>
>>70600556
try the demos
>>
>>70600767
What DAW do you use? And what's the worst thing about it?
>>70600809
Yeah that's what I'm doing now
>>70600839
I've tried Ableton before and I'm gonna try the others
>>
>>70596449
to much reverb man. ambeint music doesnt always have to be soaked in excessive reverb
>>
>>70600364
>subbass
just learn how to make them. most sub bass is just a pitched down sine wave with distortion or a heavily lowpassed super saw. easy peasy once youve got the sub bass just experiment and make cool ass shit
>>
>>70600915
>What DAW do you use? And what's the worst thing about it?

That's what I mean - I chose my DAW because it does everything I want it to really easily.

I use Cubase for recording because I spent my time at Uni using it when it was MIDI-only on the Atari and I learned it inside-out, the audio functions (that eventually replaced my tape workflow) were additions that came in gradually so it wasn't all that much more to learn at once.

That said, I do love the Session View features that I found in Ableton Live that Cubase was lacking, so there's an example of something I chose to use another DAW for but I see that as an additional workflow that I didn't really expect Cubase to be good at anyway.
>>
hey guys, im currently looking to build a PC for music production within the next month and would like some input on what to spend the most money on. my budget is $700. I figured the top two things would be the processor and ram. I would like to have a dual monitor setup maybe 3. I'm not much of a gamer so graphics isn't too much of a concern. any recommendations would be appreciated.
>>
>>70600556
I don't use bitwig, but I use Ableton and Reaper, so I can answer some things.
>Help me decide by answering some questions if you use one of them
>How's mixing & mastering in it?
Ableton is shit because it doesn't have a mixer view. You can't see a simple vertical alignment of all tracks with an easy view of all routings and plugins. Reaper excels at mixing and mastering and you can set it up to change views/windows/track size very quickly with a cool feature called screen sets. The mixer is great and routings/plugins are so easy to get complex with since you can always see the scope of your processing all in one page.
>I'm going to be recording a lot of external instruments, is it easy or hard to do?
Reaper is much better at this as well, because of its excellent take and comp features. Even punching in/punching out had a few extra features that make things easier. In my opinion, the arrangement view is much nicer in reaper which makes recording live instruments that much more intuitive.
>How easy is it to sample in the DAW?
Both are pretty easy. Reaper has a great drag and drop system and quick rendering of tracks/items, but Ableton has an amazing resample mode that is really intuitive. You basically set an empty track to "resample", arm it, and then whatever plays through the other tracks is recorded through the resample track. So you can turn things on and off while playing and every move will be rendered into the resample track.
>How shit are it's included instruments/vsts?
I can't lie, I love reaper, but it comes with shit as far as virtual instruments. I have konplete/serum/harmor/superior drummer/ez drummer/s-gear though, so for me, it's not a problem. But operator and the Ableton Sampler/Simpler are great sounding for a starter vsts. I prefer reaper's default plugins though, and its handling of native 32 bit bridging is awesome.
>>
>>70598019
Those are two different processes tho... "Warping aspects of a recording" and "time stretching it the entire recording"

If you want to warp something, warp it.

If you then want to then have that warped version be time stretched indepently from global bpm you'll have to resample it...
Eg
Freeze the track
Drag the clip to another track
Unfreeze the track
Drag the clip back to its original location
>>
>>70601455
If you prefer using synths, favor CPU
If you prefer using samples, favor RAM

But know that CPU will be a bottleneck while RAM can be upgraded.
>>
Any hardware synth experts here?

Is the PS-3300 just a polyphonic MS-20 with extra stuff?
>>
>>70601455
8 gb RAM minimum, 16 if you can afford it
Get a SSD if you do a lot of sample based work
Processor does make a difference but you don't have to go with the last Intel, just get a mid range Intel or higher end, older AMD. I'm still rocking a Phenom X4 965 black edition @ 4ghz, 8 GB of RAM and 2 SSDs. Have never seen Ableton's cpu meter go above 35%, although I do own some gear so I don't go crazy with CPU hungry VSTs and FXs

if you're going to be doing orchestral sounds and running everything in Ableton, I'd go with the mid range Intel and muh 16 gb ram
>>
https://clyp.it/2ww3chol
i hate soundfonts in FL
>>
File: OP1-large.jpg (81KB, 750x269px) Image search: [Google]
OP1-large.jpg
81KB, 750x269px
Any OP-1 owners? Thinking of buying this thing because of it's portability, for a change of pace from working in a DAW, and because of how diverse and unique it's feature set is. However only having 4 tracks, 6 minute total track time and no quantization seem to be pretty serious limitations. I actually seriously doubt anyone can make anything truly great under those specific limitations. It seems to me that you basically have to give up making anything sonically and texturally interesting or complex if you're using this thing. Personally the lack of quantization would probably torture the perfectionist in me that has to have everything perfectly on the grid and sounding exactly the way I want it.

On the contrary I'm still interested in giving the workflow a try, and part of me thinks the limitations might be helpful in getting me to focus on playing and songwriting more than I would otherwise. It just seems a little absurd to spend $900 on something that is going to limit you rather than free up options. Does anyone own it feel this way? Most of the stuff I can find online are just people circlejerking about how great it.
>>
>>70601812
every review I've seen of those usually is a "yeah its a kewl lil' toy but its not serious enough to spend the dosh on it unless you have a lot of disposable income and want something portable where you can lay ideas in"

I would not think on getting one as my main arranger/mixer/DAW/whatevs.
>>
>>70601870
Interestingly I've heard the a lot to the contrary as well. A lot of owners seem to act like it's the second coming of christ and some sort of revolutionary production tool. But itt really does just seem to be a cool and expensive toy more than an actual, practical creative tool. Hopefully there are some anons in this thread who have used one, or who own one that can give an actually honest review of the thing.
>>
>>70601587
>resampling and freezing
Shit. I didn't think about that.
Btw: another reason ableton is so great is the ability to easily resample midi by freezing, then dragging into an audio track
>>
>>70602033
I don't know, it all comes down to what type of music and workflow you want. I'd save up a bit more and get an Octatrack instead.
>>
File: 1483128159271.jpg (55KB, 904x719px) Image search: [Google]
1483128159271.jpg
55KB, 904x719px
>>70602033
>Interestingly I've heard the a lot to the contrary as well.
>>
What colours do you guys coat your tracks? What instrument gets what colour?

Since I am autistic this is very important to me.
>>
>>70603864
Anything under 200hz gets a shade Green
>>
>>70603864
For me i do it by frequency, like sub bass would be purple and like a synth or something would be yellow.
>>
>>70603864
for me it's just two important things:
buses are orange and aux returns are blue
complementary so I can spot these really quick
master and playout tracks are red
I don't care about the rest as long as it's contrasty enough throughout the sections
>>
>can make nice sounding drums, chords and bass
>cant write melodies
fucking shit
>>
>>70596312
>28 feb
can't wait to torrent it kek
>>
>>70597844
It's really nice to work with when you're used to it. I like how I can record clips in a separate panel than the timeline. I also like that it has more of a focus on advanced audio clip editing. Also I just like arranging drum sounds in the timeline unlike FL Studio where you use the sequencer.
>>
>>70603864
for me, drums brown, bass dark red, pads purple, arps dark green, synths bright yellow, all forms of vocals are different shades of blue (with leads usually being a bright blue), acoustic guitars are yellowish brown, horns are a similar color to acoustic guitars but more yellow, electric guitars I can't really think of a specific color.
>>
what should i install first?
>>
I've never learned an instrument or to read sheet music. Where do I get started making music? I'm looking for basic composing and some good music software.
>>
>>70604957
>all that bullshit
kek
>>
>>70605023
get a cheap keyboard, even a toy casio will do, learn basic theory and start fucking around
later, get any DAW and produce the crap you came up with
>>
>>70605206
what's a good DAW?
>>
>>70605339
any of the big names will do, read and watch yt videos on bitwig, ableton, fl and so on
>>
>>70605538
i don't have money though, might have to wait for those or just >>>/t/

also where do i learn music theory

also where would
>>
>>70605583
how did i mess this up
>>
>>70597721
You should try and focus on one synth sound because its easier
>>
>>70605583
download reaper the demo is actually unlimited like winrar and it just asks you to buy

but also with reaper you will need to download plugins there are a shitload of good freeware synths and effects
>>
>>70605583
http://www.musictheory.net/lessons
https://www.teoria.com/en/tutorials/
>>
File: 1079878-959019_20091124_008.jpg (262KB, 1280x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1079878-959019_20091124_008.jpg
262KB, 1280x1202px
trying to record slap bass,

should I change out my strings for brighter ones? also should I record DI or from dynamic mic off axis pointing at amp?
>>
>>70605712
Get a D.I box so that you can record D.I and the amp at the same time and mix the tracks together
>>
>>70597844
Its the go-to DJ / dance daw, at least in the beginning. If I were starting out I'd definitely choose ableton because there's so much info online about it, vids, tutorials,hell you can torrent whole sets about it, and there's so many approaches to making music with it.

I use it for ambient, turn off the fixed grid and don't touch the loop / scene stuff. Also there's some glorious vsts
>>
>>70605748
what about strings mate? I feel like I'm not really getting a pop with the D.I. I have currently, I'm getting the string snap, but not the string slap
>>
>>70598530
Bob Ludwig the mastering guru's list of well done records:

http://www.digido.com/honor-roll.html?option=com_content&Itemid=54&id=46&lang=en&view=article
>>
>>70605790
I'm not a bass player so I wouldn't know about that
>>
>>70605821
Bob Katz I meant to say
>>
>>70595148
niqqa yes
>>
>>70597844
Great for everything prod and also performing. FL Studio, Logic, and Pro Tools all lack the great UI of Ableton.

Anyways, I have never Ableton holding me back since everything I have wanted to make I was capable of making entirely in Ableton.
>>
>>70594741
i make poopoo in audacity
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0kX0kztkc8d
>>
File: exone-1-front.jpg (2MB, 1200x1203px) Image search: [Google]
exone-1-front.jpg
2MB, 1200x1203px
does anyone how they got the drums so deep and boomy in this album?
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0zXLDrAl6jk
Some things sound weird.
Critiques welcome. Thanks in advance!
>>
>>70606536
you need to learn to EQ properly

your bass sounds suck, it doesn't have much punch.

and the kick needs more punch and presence which could be attributed to that lousy drum plug in you're using.

more clarity on background melodic arpeggio synths.

on the composition side of things, its fine.
>>
>>70606630
Got a good EQ tutorial by chance?
If the EQ sucks than the tutorials I use suck.
Or I'm just autistic.
>>
>>70607512
dont use tutorial for eq use your ears the stock eqs that come with any daw will do what you want
>>
>>70607562
I got the EQs I just don't know how to properly equalize sounds.
>>
Thoughts on the PO-32, /prod/?
>>
can anyone recomend a youtube to channel to learn to play the keyboard? i only have like a 32 key so iknow im not gonna learn the proper way but it sucks not knowing how to properly move my hands around. im to stiff and off tempo
>>
https://clyp.it/3klvrj2g

thoughts on this beat I made ?
>>
File: DSCF2701.jpg (1MB, 4288x2416px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF2701.jpg
1MB, 4288x2416px
some studio porn slutz
>>
File: press this button.jpg (167KB, 882x691px) Image search: [Google]
press this button.jpg
167KB, 882x691px
>>70598019
press this button
mess with the global bpm
>>
>>70610450
nice, i should open my window
>>
>>70610794

I wish I never got that window there desu I worry about all my shit getting fried ever time its sunny
>>
What stock Ableton plugins would you consider underwhelming or overall just shitty? Did you replace them?
>>
How do I make music like this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn7SBQ6X5HU
I don't know anything about music production software but would I be able to replicate this sound using software?
>>
File: 1459618243846.jpg (74KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1459618243846.jpg
74KB, 480x640px
how do you get over the fact that everything you make has already been done better by someone else?
>>
>>70611408
are you seriously?
>>
>>70611385
Saturator

Corpus maybe ok with drums but a no go for me

The glue compressor maybe I use at too high settings but it seems to brighten up a wave too much

Don't bother with chorus either
>>
>>70611559
This is my problem also. My brain is too critical to be creative and come up with something original, so I mostly make worse versions of already existing songs.

But that's a bit of an overstatement. I haven't actually finished a song in years, yet alone ever released anything.
>>
File: FallingDown_221Pyxurz.jpg (125KB, 1600x1194px) Image search: [Google]
FallingDown_221Pyxurz.jpg
125KB, 1600x1194px
>>70612066
Doesn't matter if you bump into other songs, create something that makes you FEEL
>>
>>70594741
what monitor is that?
>>
>>70611559
>>70612066
music is bout being honest n emotions, not reinventing the wheel
>>
File: thinly_veiled_gaki_thread.jpg (12KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
thinly_veiled_gaki_thread.jpg
12KB, 240x240px
>>70595668
>tuning your music
>>
>>70612589
Could be this, could be not this. All bezzelless monitors look the same to me though

https://www.neweggbusiness.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9B-0JC-002S-00024&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleBiz-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleBiz-PC-_-pla-_-Monitors+-+LCD+Flat+Panel-_-9B-0JC-002S-00024&gclid=CjwKEAiA2abEBRCdx7PqqunM1CYSJABf3qva8atcAqUlr2R_YE44kjATr70jSn8HHWO9N1i6sRfJkhoCWLTw_wcB
>>
>>70611691
>are you seriously?
Are you?
>>
what kind of computers do you guys use for daws? I want a laptop that can run ableton that isn't a $2k macbook hd pro+
>>
>>70612692
I think the suped up thing to do is put all your music files on an external hard drive
>>
Most of the music I make needs vocals so I end up not releasing most of it because I can't find singers

Anyone ended up singing on their own tracks because they can't find any one else to do it? I'm a decent singer but my voice doesn't sound very nice
>>
>>70612692
Step 1: Get $300 laptop(i3 range)
Step 2: Max out the RAM
Step 3: Replace the disc drive with and SSD
Step 4: Get a cloud or backup drive and back everything up
>>
>>70612692
>>70612741

and thunderbolt
>>
>>70612762
You can do it easily online, just find a soundcloud singer and offer them money, like this one

https://theartistunion.com/tracks/537c9a

Make sure you've finished the song and its clear what they're performing
>>
>>70595668
How do I into 432 Hz modulation in FL studio?
>>
Working on this slow EDM / progressive house type thing

https://clyp.it/sxbjimls
https://clyp.it/sxbjimls

Is the mix too bassy? I think I have this problem with all my tracks and I've really been trying to fix it
>>
>>70612901
this is pretty good why do you waste your talent on this lifeles club banger?
>>
anybody have that bell noise that they had in all those 90s boy band songs like b 4-4 get down i wanna put it in my TUNE
>>
>>70613076
There's a computer or future music magazine dvd that had all the popular 90s samples on it one issue, good luck finding it
>>
>>70612901
wow is this nocopyrightsounds?
>>
>>70612901
its pretty nice. lacks body, in more clearer terms, mid frequencies. the bass is a little too loud and the highs get ear piercing at times.

the alan walker influence is clear with those swing parts at the end of every other bar.

the transistions to buildup, and from buildup to drop arent quite distinctive enough. you could try drop some instruments when you go into buildup and lower the volume at the end of the buildup to make the drop have more impact.
>>
>>70611385
The limiter is absolute shit
>>
>>70613753
100% agree with this, the limiter just distorts way too much no matter the algorithm. if you want a transparent limiter get Fab-Filter's Pro-L
>>
>>70611385
was never too impressed with the phaser and flanger or the saturator. dont use the eq's much either after getting proQ.
>>
My rant:

You CAN study music production without going to school. It's also really easy. I'm not gonna go to a music school that will just get me a certification. Sure it would give me mentorship, sure it would give me connections, and a competitive environment, but it's 20k and I live in fucking Seattle already and it's not like there isn't already a music scene here (big city yeah?) I can spend the tuition on studio gear and self learning. What's the point. Also sound design would become boring if I had it as a job. Guaranteed.

Thank you
>>
>>70614475
certificate means a lot more than pure skill these days. and connections are worth more than physical gear, apart from a good pair of monitors, will ever be.
>>
>Certificate

What would you do with one? More of a chance to get signed or work at a studio?
>>
>>70594741
Can anyone recommend me some good VSTs?
Not looking for anything specific. Just something that sounds nice.
>>
>tfw i want to repatch my microkorg via midi but the cheap chinese adapter is shite and i need to wait for the proper midisport device
>>
>>70614618
i assume that was meant for me, and yes, spot on.
>>
>>70614748
Are you kidding? I don't understand how that would not look desperate. I bet if you personally give the song to a label manager (given the song is good) they would look at the music itself, not if you're accredited by a college or not. A studio I understand, but still, I bet if you knew a guy they could say you can be a shadow, and slowly make your way up.
>>
>>70595403
You can do this by putting each chord effect in a chain.
distribute the chains evenly across the parameter value. then map each button to the corresponding parameter value on the chain selection line.

side note, it might be easier to map this to a knob so you change chords with that and don't take up multiple buttons.

pic related
>>
>>70614779
don't get me wrong, to get your stuff released the stuff has to be good, certificate wont be enough. And youre right about the connections part, just so happens that those connections are much easier to form if you have proof of prior experience.
>>
>>70614873
>Easier to form

So.. Easier to form as in, like, managers and other people will look arrogantly down at you if you don't have a degree (nowadays)

Or making connections through school?

Not sure if can trust you btw. Are you using just 'common sense' or have you already been through this?
>>
>>70614923
Oh I see what you mean with prior experience. So just exlude the second question.
>>
I'm new to making my own music so this might be a dumb question:

You know how with VSTs you can use the piano roll in a DAW to play specific notes and visualize everything; can I do the same with an external synthesizer? For example, I have a korg minilogue and a patch I like, can I transfer that sound to the piano roll via midi instead of live recording the synth part in one take?
>>
>tfw bought an Electribe Sampler on ebay thinking it was just a normal Electribe 2
>>
File: radiohead-pablo-honey.jpg (63KB, 628x628px) Image search: [Google]
radiohead-pablo-honey.jpg
63KB, 628x628px
any feedback on these 3? no mixdowns done yet, stuck on all of them, dont know where to go.

https://clyp.it/iqysodwf

https://clyp.it/witjmsmf

https://clyp.it/heotvjzt
>>
>>70614988
yes, just send the midi from that track in the daw to the korg. your daw should have a way to route midi like that, maybe called i/o or channel routing.
>>
>>70613073
It's the kind of music I like to make haha, I've made my fair share of techno and stuff but just don't enjoy it as much

>>70613129
lel I thought the same

>>70613277
Thank you! it's unmastered obviously so I would usually tackle the highs with dynamic range compression but I guess I should focus more on fixing the EQ in each track

Thanks for your suggestions bud
>>
>>70594741
Here's a rough draft.
I know the melody is lacking but what ya'll think of my drums?
I recorded some myself
https://clyp.it/acrobeml
>>
>>70614665
I like random free ones the best

Minimogue (only on windows ;_; ) - nicer-sounding model D emulation than the Arturia one
dBlue glitch, old version is free but only on windows
Glitchmachines Fracture
Cthulhu is a lot of fun to play around with
Lokomotiv is a little subtractive synth with nice-sounding presets
>>
>tfw Studio One master race
>tfw no one on prod even knows about the best DAW

feels pretty good having my own lil secret club tbqhwufampaily
>>
>>70615671
post something you've made with it, I've been interested for a while but it doesn't seem to offer anything worthwhile that my existing software doesn't already.

>>70601812
Just get an ipad and connect some controllers, it's a million times more versatile.
>>
>>70615771
the only things i'm willing to share are the clyps i've made to troll people who post their clyps here

here's one (a great collab): https://clyp.it/m2zy1mup
>>
>>70615771
here's another where I pranked this guy saying I'd master his track hehe

https://clyp.it/h54nwx5j
>>
>>70615822
>>70615835

share something that actually shows off the quality of the DAW, particularly mai tai
>>
>>70615822
>>70615835
honestly sounds like shit, this is what you give us to show off this shit-tier tube amp manufacturer's first daw? sad.
>>
File: 1475350247803.jpg (952KB, 1942x1398px) Image search: [Google]
1475350247803.jpg
952KB, 1942x1398px
https://clyp.it/w3qsfftz
any thoughts about this? also how do I stop making drums like that

>>70615627
neato, can't say I'm a drake expert but it kind of fits. I wonder if something could happen to the hihats when the organ pitches down. perhaps they could pitch up and play more rapidly? or perhaps you could replace the hihats with a ticking clock just there, I think that could be a cool effect, almost like a time bomb going off
>>
>>70615902
if you care about the stuff that comes with the daw you're not HIGH LEVEL enough

>>70615904
that's the point autist
>>
>>70595668
FACTS
>>
>>70615906
>or perhaps you could replace the hihats with a ticking clock just there, I think that could be a cool effect, almost like a time bomb going off
lol I wrote down exactly the same thought in my production-idea notes folder on my iphone. Might try that out thanks. I was going for the Lord Knows vibe. I enjoy watching accomplished producers go thru their music on youtube

>https://clyp.it/w3qsfftz
I dig this too. I'd use different hi hats tho. Maybe go for a more electronic vibe instead of analog drums. You play the drums on the same beat as the synth as well. You could change it that the drum hits on the empty space
>>
>>70615962
>the point
that you are shit, yeah got that
>>
>>70615962
epic xD
>>
>>70616016
>>70616027

post one of your clyps faggots

i want a belly laugh instead of just a lil snide chuckle
>>
>>70616034
better than your awful shit, faggot

https://clyp.it/q3pdtjk2
>>
>>70616034
>too insecure to post anything he's put some effort in to
>expects others to stoop to his level so he can slag it off and pretend he knows what he's talking about

are you actually 15?
>>
>>70616049
going for that mid 2000s newgrounds-industrial, mild autism vibe?

LMAO! chuckle delivered

>>70616061
see the post above yours cuckboii
>>
>>70616061
welcome to the prod
>>
>>70616072
yeah I dunno why I check in every once in a while desu, it's always the same sorry state of affairs
>>
>>70616069
>shit production anon tries to make fun of good production anon

shit attempt faggot
>>
>>70616069
>going for that mid 2000s newgrounds-industrial, mild autism vibe?
wow that went straight over your head i see
>>
Anywhere I can pirate VSTs? Piratebay doesnt have shit
I need a good VST for Bass, Drums, strings in general, and brass in general
>>
File: 1323445387404.jpg (19KB, 349x414px) Image search: [Google]
1323445387404.jpg
19KB, 349x414px
>>70616069
>>
>>70597809
>>70594741
Anyone looking for Ableton tutorials check out the channel Tom Cosm on youtube, I think he's probably the best
>>
File: pepe hands.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
pepe hands.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>70616016
>>70616027
>>70616049
>>70616061
>>70616219
>>70616236
>>70616282

https://clyp.it/i5ktlwbs

i just made something better than anything you pathetic autists will ever make in ur entire lives

stay mad and shit hehe nothin personnell
>>
>>70616318
you're even worse than animeposters please just understand that you are shit and move on
>>
>>70595668
>thinking specific frequency matters at all within an 8Hz difference
>not knowing that it's all just waves & relationships

have you ever researched how we perceive visible light as various colors?
>>
>>70616347
you wont post a clyp tho will u retard

scared ill remix it and absolutely roast u and ur shit music LMAO!!!
>>
File: 1323447088083.jpg (39KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1323447088083.jpg
39KB, 300x300px
>>70616318
>actually thinks they are the one trolling

holy shit i'm dying
>>
>>70616069
>>70616318
didn't realize this was a cringe thread
>>
>>70616376
im getting a good amount of asshurt replies

>>70616391
u mad trump won?
>>
File: 1482971382137.png (68KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1482971382137.png
68KB, 420x420px
>>70616411
ebim :-DDDD
>>
>>70616411
heres another one and then im out being actually productive and making good stuff and improve myself instead of being assmad about why my babby songs have shit production when i cant read the manual because trump won and reading is for faggots

bye!
>>
>>70597844
I just like the workflow more than any other DAW. It's easy for me to just get shit going and get it sounding good quicker than if I was using any other program
I like how there is session view/arrangement view and how you can build songs with them, I like the way that you create & trigger clips, I like how effects processing can be arranged, I like how mixing works, I like how easy it is for me to map automations and map things to my midi.
I know you can do literally all of that with any DAW, but I like the specific way that Ableton lets you do it

I'm sure a large part is just that i've been using it for so long that it's just the most comfortable, but I've never encountered a serious downside that would convince me to switch
>>
>>70616318
>>70616069
I've always wanted to get an unbiased review from someone that is truly ignorant about /mu/core.

that was a NIN + Aphex Twin collab btw

also, why are you on /mu/ again?
>>
>>70616499
>i caused this mental breakdown-tier post

feels GREAT!

>>70616516
?
>>
>>70616516
kek i was waiting for someone to notice this
>>
Guys, how do I acquired a girlfriend?
>>
how the fuck do you fix your music sounding like "video game music"
>>
Also, does one go-to music school?
>>
File: image.jpg (109KB, 1324x884px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 1324x884px
Are these worth the money?
I tend to use real insteuments but I wanna make the workflow faster.
>>
>>70616659
"video game music" is just what ppl say when they don't like something and want to give really vague, light criticism. ppl say it all the time in these threads, i wouldn't take it too seriously
>>
File: 1323470864634.jpg (15KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1323470864634.jpg
15KB, 250x250px
>>70616550
>?
i think anon was letting you know your attempts at trolling a Trent Reznor/RDJ track has failed because your were actually being trolled into doing so.
>>
>>70616762
>implying i wasnt just replying to myself to get my new comedy tracks out into prod

i just want to make you guys laugh
>>
File: aaODnol.jpg (39KB, 349x642px) Image search: [Google]
aaODnol.jpg
39KB, 349x642px
>>70616794
sure fagoot
>>
>>70616810
>implying I haven't diverted most of the attention in this thread onto myself

ayy get cucked

post clyps anyway
>>
File: 1377015012671.gif (2MB, 326x244px) Image search: [Google]
1377015012671.gif
2MB, 326x244px
>>70616826
>keeps replying
>>
File: Capture.png (601KB, 471x707px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
601KB, 471x707px
@70616857

>doesnt reply
>>
>>70616689
I personally prefer a midi keyboard with a few sliders/knobs/pads, some track control buttons, at least 49 semi-weighted keys, and mod/pitch wheel. I've never needed anything more

you can assign the knobs/sliders/pads/wheels/buttons to do pretty much whatever you can think of. and having a keyboard is crucial for composing imo
>>
>>70616069
KEK

please leave /mu/ forever
>>
>>70616901
i'm the only one here who makes a good amount of money on my projects + posts actual, useful and in-depth, sometimes esoteric advice though

you'd be losing one of the best /prod/men to grace mu
>>
>>70616901
>somebody doesn't know about some nothing collab between reznor and aphex twin with 10k views on YT
>LEAVE LOL

kys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mAkFZECO2M
>>
https://clyp.it/tnxvzjo2?token=10a3f971696c763167ff8297810708a2

I always make video game esque music and I don't know why either. This is something I've been working on and idk it just seems so fucking sountracky, as with all of my other songs.
>>
File: 1325890636066.jpg (15KB, 200x225px) Image search: [Google]
1325890636066.jpg
15KB, 200x225px
>>70616952
>>70616964
>dat pathetic damage control

kek you've already exposed yourself as an ignorant faggot with shit music and tastes, but please keep sperging :^)
>>
man I just don't get ableton
I've tried and tried to actually make shit work with my axiom 49 but half the things I can think to do are apparently impossible
I just want to be able to produce the same things live that I'm writing in my room and actually feel like there's a reason for me to be in front of my computer as I'm doing it
>>
>>70616069
>>70616901
i feel bad for people who type things such as kek and lmao in all caps.
>>
>>70617020
go away trent

>>70617041
MAGA my friend
>>
>>70617041
>lel
why would you use lel instead of lol? Think about it. It doesn't mean anything, its just the modification of the actual acronym lol. You don't even know why you use it. Somewhere, sometime you saw a few people post it and hopped right on board. Too mainstream for lol right? Thats so old, its meaning makes sense but you dont feel comfortable expressing your approval of things on the internet with the common old "lol" thats been around for so long. You'll man up and use the purposely misspelled version with no discernible humor or purpose besides making you look like a complete idiot while you maintain the false concept that other people find it amusing or appropriate and using purposely misspelled words shows the world that youre not afraid of anything and are part of some grand inside joke that no one finds funny. Theres a lot going through your head, but you realize I am right. You will try though, to get the best of this exchange. What are you going to go for? Newfag? Summer? oh damn there are so many options to choose from. An implication that I'm underage perhaps? Thats always fresh. Maybe you'll just shut down. I think you should go with something about butthurt or being mad or even comment on the length of the unproportionally long comment that so swiftly brought to your attention that you are a faggot that tries oh so hard to fit in. Careful though, is this even oc? Tsk tsk hard to say dont want to get embarrassed anon. I'm sure you could find some grammar or spelling errors as a last resort. I cant wait, Its always fun playing insult roulette
>>
>buy keyboard
>install ableton
>I suck
fuck
>>
>>70617069
>why would i use lel instead of lol?
i dunno man
>>
wow that retard really went all out huh? I only asked him about the shitty DAW.
>>
>>70617186
>such a btfo passive aggressive lil bitch you wont even quote my posts

cuqq
>>
>>70617085
You missed the part where you spend 5 years learning and practising daily believing that you're getting better but in fact 5 years later you still don't have a single track decent enough to even show your closest friends.
>>
Tried working on a tune that's been sitting about for a while lads. Thinking of adding a lead guitar to it and maybe a break in there somewhere as well:

https://clyp.it/sdyytlh3
>>
>>70617394
like the chords, but yeah, needs more than just rhythm and drums.

Make a lead part and make groovy bassline. keep it up anon.
>>
>>70616689
they don't replace the keyboard, but they are better than the keyboard for certain functions... like over all daw navigation and launching clips.
>>
>>70617359
DELET THIS
>>
>>70597809
Yo once you get the hang of it, sampling in ableton is pretty god mode.

What you wanna do is after you import the sample, click on the clip, and then at the bottom of the screen in the clip view window, turn off warp mode. THEN you set your global BPM and turn warp mode back on. From here you can put your warp markers in your clip and drag them around so the bpm of the song matches up nicely with the set bpm in ableton. You usually want to have your warp mode set to complex pro to reduce artifacting.

For pitch there's a transpose knob in that same clip view that will alter the pitch of the sample without affecting the timing.

It's also fun to play with the "slice to new MIDI track" as well.

Here are a couple good videos on sampling in ableton:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-bNaB4gK7U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H07OJpKqSV0&list=PLzfWWpa5SR8Gi_Q_3AbZ9V20Vpigpvqv1&index=7
>>
>>70616259
>pls respond
>>
>>70618068
look on rutracker
>>
>>70618068
>>
File: 8753875397539.png (1MB, 1338x849px) Image search: [Google]
8753875397539.png
1MB, 1338x849px
Is there any way to 'poly-chain' monosynths in ableton?

You regularly see voice sections in polysynths like pic related and you get options like round robin and reset etc

I would like a midi device that can send this type of information to multiple Repro-1s, because they're mono only but they have the prophet 5 oscs and filters modelled, so i can get a makeshift prophet 5 poly thats better than the old arturia one.
>>
>>70616659

https://clyp.it/tnxvzjo2?token=10a3f971696c763167ff8297810708a2

I always make video game esque music and I don't know why either. This is something I've been working on and idk it just seems so fucking sountracky, as with all of my other songs
>>
>>70616659
a few options.

1.) use le epic chiptune emulators or do it yourself.

2.) very simple, cliche, catchy melodies.

my music has been in a couple games now ;)
>>
>>70618586
he asked how to fix it from sounding like video game music, not how to make it sound like it.
>>
>>70618646
oh, my autism. i guess do the opposite of what i said.
>>
>>70614817
thank you man
>>
>>70616318
pretty cringe but i like this
>>
>>70618009
wow. You're a sweetheart, broski! I wish someone had explained this to me earlier. I thought that once warped properly it could automatically adjust to the global bpm but that's clearly not the case (yet).
Besides the initial confusion I also get the feeling that ableton is the most intuitive when it comes to manipulating. I just wish the stock plugins were half as good as logic's
>>
tfw you're beats are actually starting to sound like music rather than a random shit storm of sounds

not the best but the best i've done so far

https://clyp.it/5x0bp02u

RATE
>>
>>70617021
>half the things I can think to do are apparently impossible
like what?
>>
>>70618907
I like it
>>
>>70619118
thanks man!
>>
>>70618907
>https://clyp.it/5x0bp02u
that one part reminds me of the phantom of the opera. its pretty pleasant otherwise!
>>
>>70618858
hey thanks let me know if u post on reddit :)
>>
if I listened to that tripping I'd autism
>>
>>70619438
i've never seen or heard that but lol but thanks
>>
>>70619751
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgz6PnHkmpY
>>
>>70616318
Made me laugh.
>>
i'm starting to look into making music for fun. is a midi controller/keyboard going to help me making stuff like soundcloud rap? i'm mostly just using it to play piano notes so i can try to learn how to sing with it.
>>
>>70620092
yea definitely
>>
>>70620092
it wont directly help you do anything, but it sure makes the process of songwriting and learning music theory much easier.
>>
>>70616318
this is NIN and Aphex Twin tho kek BTFO
>>
>>70620878
>he didnt read the thread
>>
yo need good kontakt libraries anything sound natural!! pls!
>>
>>70621830
http://www.bigfishaudio.com/Human-Sound-Effects-Burps-Farts
>>
can I record decent vocals with a dynamic mic? Or does it have to be a condenser
>>
>>70621959
lololol I was thinking guitars flutes some tribal sounds maybe chanting

>>70622024
you can do anything these days senpai
>>
>>70618282

What you'd be looking for is a MIDI cascading device, where you'd set the polophony of the destination synths within the device and the device itself would handle the note routing - if there's not a Max 4 Live device that can do that I'd be surprised.
>>
File: kuken.jpg (256KB, 617x639px) Image search: [Google]
kuken.jpg
256KB, 617x639px
FORMLESS VOYAGER
https://soundcloud.com/formlessvoyager

Synthetic Wave Intoxication from Sweden
>>
>mix either sounds too squished or too transient
fug
>>
>>70622352

... and indeed there is at least one:

http://www.maxforlive.com/library/device/2192/polymind

It was designed for hardware mono synths but it'll work with VSTs too
>>
>>70601555
>Ableton is shit because it doesn't have a mixer view. You can't see a simple vertical alignment of all tracks with an easy view of all routings and plugins
drop-dead retarded comment, you can literally see the mixer view on the OP image. the other thing you described is also literally the other display mode of ableton so you're just dumb.
>>
>>70623183
i think he meant a view like this

it is there but you have to open options.txt and change a setting

its also kind of buggy
>>
So I think I'm getting Ableton
Any critique, tips?
https://clyp.it/m3gbrqej
>>
>>70594741
>>70594741
>>70623377
>>
File: logic pro x.jpg (77KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
logic pro x.jpg
77KB, 800x500px
Logic Pro X
>>
File: 14854813452101717726520.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
14854813452101717726520.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
OK /prod/

How do I plug this into a DAW?

This is the only wire attached

Cheers
>>
>>70595850
i fucking read that in his voice
>>
>>70623377
cool shit
>>
>>70605583
You can also use Hookpad to come up with the key and chords, but you manually have to place them into your DAW if you aren't using the premium version.
If you want to manually place in the chords, just click the piano icon and it should show what keys are being pressed from the chord.
website for the lazy.
https://www.hooktheory.com/hookpad/new
>>
How do I make a good Mashup/Plunderphonics album?
>>
Is it worth the trouble stealing bitwig and buying a license when I git gud enough to sell my shit when LMMS is licensed under the GPL?
>>
>>70624991
nobody will be able to tell you made your music on a pirated daw
>>
>>70624031
that's a footswitch for a sunn amp, it doesn't make any sound on its own it just controls the amp.
>>
>>70624744
thanks! I made a v2.0 with wider stereo fields, samples and autopan.
https://clyp.it/5thm31yp
>>
>>70625056
Ah I see.

Thanks!
>>
anybody know where to get a working fl studio crack
>>
>>70623183
Compare the mixer in protools or Reaper to "mug session view mixer"

Ableton's is shit if you want to see anything. You literally can't see all your plugins at once, spread across all tracks. You have to click each track individually to show it's plugin chain. In Reaper, I can see all my processing in one screen. And the meters in Ableton are useless.
>>
anyone know where to get funk/rock or just any other vst's?
>>
>>70618104
>use russian site
>download native instrument libraries for kontakt
>all of them are demo versions
gee sure did work there anon
>>
>>70626387
it was just a suggestion and maybe there is something you overlooked to get them full versions
>>
>>70626387
try audioZ
>>
>>70626503
>download vst
>sends me to some shady website asking for my credit card.
>>
>>70626698
yeah, its really not that great, but i always go with the rapidgator links instead, even if its fucking slow. Atleast i can find the shit im looking for.
>>
>>70626765
>rapidgator
tfw you reach your daily limit
filefactory is also good and so is novafile but they make you wait forever between downloads
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.